Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man gets stabbed in the head by home invader. Manages to kill invader and gets 5 yrs.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dude must have had the worst lawyer in history

Comment

man I swear some of tehse law are stupid as fuck!

No way should the man be sentenced for any crime! He has the right to defend himself, his property and his family.

where do I sign the petition to get this fool out IMMEDIATELY!

Comment

A while ago, just out of curiosity, i was thinking of calling the cop shop just to find out what would happen to me if i severely injured or killed someone that broke into my house.

I'd hate to go to jail just because i was fighting for my life, such a trivial excuse to beat someone 1/2 to death.

Comment

Bunn was stabbed with his own knife 13 times, according to the agreed upon facts read out by Cummings at Pratt's sentencing hearing.

Court was told the final stab, to Bunn's heart, was the fatal one, and that he was kicked a number of times afterwards.
          The guy definitely went overboard, that is what he did wrong. If he stabbed the intruder one time in the heart and walked away, he would probably be free now.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
            dude must have had the worst lawyer in history
            Probably court appointed

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR RUIZ!. View Post
              man I swear some of tehse law are stupid as fuck!

No way should the man be sentenced for any crime! He has the right to defend himself, his property and his family.

where do I sign the petition to get this fool out IMMEDIATELY!
              The best we can do is make a thread and add a poll.

But seriously, I'm with you. There's no way he's guilty of anything. If being stabbed in the damn head isn't a case for temporary insanity or some sheit, I don't know what is.

The biggest problem is he stabbed dude 13 times. My Aikido instructor was a SWAT team instructor, and he said in a lethal situation you have to act quickly. Once the person no longer poses a threat, you have to stop. If he had killed him on the 1st or 2nd, it never goes to trial

Comment

What if you heard a noise, were armed with a gun legally, and shot the intruder before he attacked you? Are you in danger if legal trouble? Would it depend on if the intruder was armed or not?
                How would you know? Your life might depend on you shooting that 1st shot. Just a hypothetical question....

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
                  What if you heard a noise, were armed with a gun legally, and shot the intruder before he attacked you? Are you in danger if legal trouble? Would it depend on if the intruder was armed or not?
                  How would you know? Your life might depend on you shooting that 1st shot. Just a hypothetical question....

It's Canada, you'd be screwed. Our government hates it when guns are used in self defense, and you have to meet the threat with equal or lesser force. It's so backwards. I remember hearing a case where the prosecutor got a testimony from the criminal in a robbery to testify and charge the man who defended himself by brandishing a gun. Search for stories like that in Canada, some of them will blow your mind with the stupidity.

Comment

Hahaha, this fucking Canada.

Their government and leader welcomes ISIS fighters back home as heroes.

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
                      I would appeal this to their Supreme Court...
                      wassamatta son dontcha know government takes care of these things? Don't defy government! All the guy had to do was let the other guy kill him and then the other guy would be shot, (by government to protect him) or arrested.

Don't overstep! If a man wants to rape your wife, shoot your kids and dog, if you touch him you might injure him. He has rights ya know.

I swear I wish someone would take that judge and prosecutor and flay them alive and Im not joking on that feeling.

And people who say these two had bad blood? That all went out the window withh the first attack.
                      Last edited by billeau2; 06-13-2019, 08:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X