No announcement yet.

Officer Pulls Gun on Student Picking Up Trash Outside of Dorm Building

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    It sure didn't. You didn't stand a chance.

That's what you get for trying to play the "gotcha game." I hope you learned your lesson
    Remember, your opinion doesn't count here.

Of course mine don't either.

It's all up to Glove.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      The challenge has concluded.

My point, verbatim, is stated below in red:

We dont convict people of obstruction of justice without an underlying crime.

And in this case there is no underlying crime.

Travesty then attempted to refute it.

As we agreed, you have two choices:

A. You say Travesty successfully refuted my point.
      B. You say my point withstood his challenge.

Take your time, read the back and forth we had, and render your opinion. If you have any questions of me, please ask.

I'll abide by your decision.

If it's A, you have to place him on Ignore.
      If it's B, you don't and I cant ask you again to do it.

(Either way, he's going back on mine, as he blew his chance here in my eyes. I got the same attrition tactics, obfuscation, insults, and childish mimicking he always brings that got him placed in my List in the first place.)
      I asked a question about the underlying offense (accidentally in the Trump thread). I meant to ask it here

Comment

• Originally posted by |DARKSEID| View Post
        He doesn't have to produce an I.D. It's not a cop's job to walk around verifying if people are allowed to be somewhere if no crime is being committed and the owners aren't reporting anything lol

That's why the pig resigned. The department most likely sat him down and asked him to resign, to avoid any further scrutiny and escalation.

If the guy didn't stand up for his rights, this pig who doesn't know how to do his job, would still be working as a cop.
        This guy articulated my sentiments better than I could. I'm less interested in being right or wrong, than I am in getting some potentially trigger happy cop carrying a .40 Cal away from me. I sure don't want him drawing down on me...
        Originally posted by horge View Post
        Kid was targeted based on appearance, plain and simple.
        Officer violated department guidelines, also plain and simple.

Is the kid OBLIGATED to carry proper identification at all times?
        'Course not; not in a free country.

However, given the clear existence of racial profiling, it would
        have been prudent to carry proper ID.

I mean, you can choose to get all "muh rights" and "muh freedoms",
        and make a test case of yourself if you like, but if the downside
        is tasering or maybe 9mm parabellum ventilation... then maybe
        prudence should win out.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          I asked a question about the underlying offense (accidentally in the Trump thread). I meant to ask it here
          It's cool.

Just give your answer on your own time in whichever thread you want.

I'll see it either way and take action depending on your verdict.

I just didn't want him gumming up two threads, but that part is over.

I figure the decision should be easy and obvious....

Comment

• Originally posted by horge View Post
            Kid was targeted based on appearance, plain and simple.
            Officer violated department guidelines, also plain and simple.

Is the kid OBLIGATED to carry proper identification at all times?
            'Course not; not in a free country.

However, given the clear existence of racial profiling, it would
            have been prudent to carry proper ID.

I mean, you can choose to get all "muh rights" and "muh freedoms",
            and make a test case of yourself if you like, but if the downside
            is tasering or maybe 9mm parabellum ventilation... then maybe
            prudence should win out.

Sounds like something close to Nazi germany.

Comment

• I saw this 2 weeks ago.

The cop was in the wrong and he resigned. His department also said he was in the wrong. You’re not going to get many departments in the US come out and say their officer is wrong unless you really f/cked up. If you acted reasonably, they will back you up until the end. Even if you f/cked up, most departments will fight for you. You really had to have give a black eye your department for them to throw you under the bus.

This cop was plain wrong. No ifs ands or buts.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                This guy articulated my sentiments better than I could. I'm less interested in being right or wrong, than I am in getting some potentially trigger happy cop carrying a .40 Cal away from me. I sure don't want him drawing down on me...
                Ok but if he didn't stand up for himself, that cop would still be on the streets, so he accomplished a victory for us all. He could have bent over and gave away his pride and his rights, but he didn't.

This isn't a fascist or totalitarian country.

That guy is a hero in my book.

Comment

• bbe

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
                  The stupid cop thought he was a vigilante, cause he was cleaning up the neighborhood!

Brother.... in San Mateo... where rich people live... cops lock up or stress out poor people ...... I’ve seen it... being broke or not looking like you belong .... trouble.

TJ.... I’ve met super stuuuuupid cops like him....

solid cops... sheriffs who told me... you on parole... fly straight... chill...

I like guys who served in the Marines or grew up in the hood... not ex Walmart loss prevention dudes.... who only got a cop job because of connections..

Two cool cops.... many years ago.. when this puto beat my sister Linda....

https://abc30.com/news/fresno-pd-ban...n-jail/884855/ He’s at pelican bay..... lucky him
                  . then I broke a few bones on hm.... I was had cuffed in the squad car..... neighbors said... he Z only did it to protect his sister...

Caught a break....that day..... cops like me. Don’t steal, bother, hurt innocent ppl... now... I’m too old... I pick up chihuahua caca...
                  Last edited by Zaroku; 06-10-2019, 03:52 AM.

Comment

Ok but if he didn't stand up for himself, that cop would still be on the streets, so he accomplished a victory for us all. He could have bent over and gave away his pride and his rights, but he didn't.

That man could also have very well been killed. It's all good that he fought for justice and won, I'm glad a bad cop is off the street. But that man was an instant from just being a statistic. It seemed like in 2016 they we're running stories every other week or so about a cop shooting an unarmed black man. This guy could very well been the next.

You guys can low key call me a b itch if you want. I've had enough guns pointed at me in my lifetime. I don't need any more. Certainly not for something as petty as not showing my driver's license. It's all a game til the gun goes off.

Sure, the guy's a hero. I'm happy for him, that he's a hero, rather than a martyr. This sheit ain't no game. I got a kid to come home to. What are they going to tell him? "Your daddy ain't ever coming home, but he was right, doe. He died and you'll never see him again because he didn't give some trigger happy bigot a piece of plastic, but we got a bad cop off the street" Man, screw that. Let them tell your kids that, not mine. If I'm going to die for a cause, it won't be freedom from identification. That's for damn sure.

Comment

Learn constitutional law......things changed.... search seizure kinda lost meaning.. the war on drugs....

You are young and idealistic.... the constitution has been watered down ....... badly.... go watch a trial.... watch jury selection.... know what a jury instruction is? Officers discretion?

Too many young dudes have never been to trial, fought for their rights, hoping that a the judge .......

Do you know the diff between a grand jury and a petit jury???

Look this up... the prosecution gets two bites at the Apple..

We tight homie, but I’ve been throw the system. Wrote a supplemental brief...

Comment

Working...
                      X