Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: GGG: Sanchez Lived Whole Life In California, Not Mexican Style!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GGG is one dumb mother...

Comment

• Originally posted by lion33lit View Post
      Like you said, kinky stuff aside, he was the MAN! I don't know why retroactively Shane isnt disqualified - the commission knows he cheated ....I don't get the "stopped" part though, Golovkin wouldve been better? no?.....

Oscar reached a delusional point in his career when he beat up on old man Chavez, acting as though he was a credible opponent....nothing couldve been further from the truth. Its the reason his die-hards turned on him and was glad he lost the decision to Trinidad and was polished by Pac. I was just using him as reference.

Young Oscar destroyed a worn out 100 fight Chavez in 4rnds and had the nerve to destroy the legend again in a rematch...lol..The fans boooed Oscar before the fight like he was the worst thing. Comparatively, Golovkin (older than Chavez was) did well in that 1st fight - I totally agreed with the draw, but in the rematch(?) Canelo knew what to expect - anticipated the an old faded "Mexican style" that was pretty much useless at this point...
      It's true fighters are aging with much more grace due to advances in sports nutrition supplements and a general better understand of diet and sports science. I beleive Chavez aside, Oscar was successful in his prime. Ggg did do well enough the first time but I think a draw would be more of a gift. Ggg clearly couldn't connect as well as canelo. He had his moments though. I beleive ggg is on the tail end of a good career and I'm glad he's doing well with his canelo money.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        oh I agree, Golovkin is perfectly entitled to do whatever he likes

but yea, that decision does not speak well for his loyalty/integrity

all I was saying is..... Golovkin flip-flopped, again.....

surely it did not take Golovkin 10 years to figure out that Sanchez is from California..... like he said it took him 10 years to figure out that Sanchez had not taught him much

actually, pretty sure he also flip-flopped on the "Sanchez did not teach me much" line..... because he often used to say that he was learning a lot from Sanchez

I dunno man, that team LMAO
        I got you, I got you. Point well taken! He does tend to suffer with dolphin-mania with the flip-floppin'. But I still got issues with the "loyalty" part....wasn't Golovkin giving him a cut - a cut Sanchez thought were mere shekels..lol.?..I'm not in the business, but how can Sanchez not think that one day he might get let go? Roach was "sad" when Pac dropped him (Pac ultimately took him back - most likely because he spoke well of Pac). Sanchez on the other hand, is on that "GRrrrr, you OWE ME!!" tip, like Golovkin came out his birth canal.....

I respect everyones views, but this is boxing. Lennox and Wlad worked with the GREAT Steward, and were cordial when the good times came to a halt. I never heard Steward ask or even give a hint of, "where are those ungratefuls with my money?" ..lol..and "they owe me because I made em better".....this is boxing man, a grimy game where everyone holds on to their money, because its so hard to get - with these "contracts" and all....I don't know, maybe I'm not loyal enough....but I don't expect a free ride from anyone - that thought is always at the forefront....

Comment

• Originally posted by lion33lit View Post
          Lennox and Wlad worked with the GREAT Steward, and were cordial when the good times came to a halt. I never heard Steward ask or even give a hint of, "where are those ungratefuls with my money?" ..lol...
          Not that it matters at all but Gerald McClellan left Steward over money matters. Then he joined up with one of 3 or 4 different guys who wore those sailor/admiral hats while working corners. Always wondered what that was about?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            I might talk sht about GGG but I have never said he can’t box. I’ve told ppl before I have both him and Canelo ranked P4P top 5.

36 or 37 and Hang with a PRIME Canelo shows mad skills. And Canelo in his 2/3 rd fight at MW going right at GGG is a BAD dude also! Too bad they were soo far apart in age that we couldn’t see both fight in their peaks with the same amount of experience in the same weight class....
            I believe Canelo's will improve even more by age 32. GGG 5 years ago was freakish. Too bad there's an age gap. I appreciate your objectivity. More to come this September. I think any decision will go to Canelo. Not his fault but you have to dominate him to get a decision and he'll never be stopped or dropped and his defense is the best in the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdp28tx View Post
              GGG is making a habit out of sounding like a idiot and hypocrite. He seems to have come unglued after losing to Canelo. So after claiming for years his fighting style was all about Mexican style he is now saying his trainer who trained him was a Mexican style fraud. Now he is no-longer Mexican style. The guy is totally confused on who is is and he is desperate on finding a way to beat Canelo. Banks is not gonna make him into a great boxer who can beat Canelo. GGG already tried beating Canelo by being the aggressor and being the boxer. He failed at both. He needs to face the fact that Canelo is just better than he is.
              I think GGG’s trust in Abel Sanchez deteriorated after Abel appeared to blame him in this interview for losing the rematch while praising Canelo for fighting the way that he did and being happy for him. It was an odd interview from an opposing trainer, especially Abel.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=k_FYG_Tx9Kk

Comment

Working...
              X