Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Gay Movie That's Going To Win Awards

that elton john movie.

i don't really care.

just showing how america is getting dumbed down and being fagottized.

If you didn't really care why post ?

Comment

Yikes
      When will they teach lgbt in school
      Teach/brainwash lul

Comment

Originally posted by WarHagler View Post
        If you didn't really care why post ?
        You got him there.

I wonder how well this thing might actually do. Elton is not like Freddy, who left us with timeless music and died before he got fat and annoying.
        I don't think people in the states love Elton enough for this to be a huge success. I'm sure he's probably still a god in the UK so it'll probably be a hit over there. In the US, he's not really though of all that highly at the moment.

Though he wasn't gay, take a look at Bowie. He has similar success to Elton, at around the same times, but if there was a film about David right now it would be huge. People had mad respect for the man when he left.

Comment

Elton and his husband made good songs. Freddy was gay too. I'm sure American's way of life won't be challenged too dramatically over yet another f@ggoty biopic.

Comment

The best decision you can make is to throw away your television and stop watching Hollywood. I managed to do that and haven't watched Hwood/TV for years. Best decision ever.

I've had free tickets to see movies multiple times and it ain't worth the time, I'd have to be paid to watch the chit they put out these days and I'm not joking.

Comment

Really really sad

Now we fa@@ot tranny, convicted sex offenders reading kids stories in a public library.

I'm sick of this shyte too

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
              that elton john movie.

i don't really care.

just showing how america is getting dumbed down and being fagottized.

Comment

Originally posted by Just a Man View Post
                The best decision you can make is to throw away your television and stop watching Hollywood. I managed to do that and haven't watched Hwood/TV for years. Best decision ever.

I've had free tickets to see movies multiple times and it ain't worth the time, I'd have to be paid to watch the chit they put out these days and I'm not joking.
                I agree. I rarely watch anything nowadays. I took my daughter to see that animated Spider-Man and Wreck it Ralph movie and that's the first time I'd been out to see a movie in years. I'll go see that last Avenger movie though. Or wait til it's out on Blu-ray, i'm never that excited to have to travel to the theater

Comment

My gay cousin Raul even said there are too many *** films comming out of Hollywood.

Comment

Originally posted by Just a Man View Post

In essence you are being paid...in free tickets.

Comment

Working...
                    X