Complete and utter dominance

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      Kobe-Pau Lakers in 5
      Kobe-Shaq Lakers in 4
      This..........

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Woah woah woah...you are my e friend. How can you do this?
        There's just certain players that irritate me a lot.

Like that dude on the Spurs who's always chewing gum...So annoying.

Comment

That Michael Jeffery Jordan is the first and only guy ever to lead a team to 70+ wins AND A TITLE..

Comment

Comment

Beercules' fanboyism

To be fair, they are a really talented and deep team. I watched the game last night and was astonished at how easy it was for the Warriors to score. I thought the defense was pretty solid as well (at least in the first half).

Comment

That whenever you talk about transcendent teams, people want to bring up squads that usually ruled with physicality but the Warriors instead do it with finesse. How arrogant Steph is as well. This was a dude who was supposed to be a really good Knick player, instead gets to GS. He can't play properly because he kept getting hurt, and he was damn near at the brink of retiring and then he becomes the best shooter in the NBA. It was amazing to watch but when they won i said this team is a little too soft.

Its probably the most electric thing to see them play so great but when they get pushed and bumped, the culture changes for them. That 3-1 lead was amazing and i still can't get over how they lost it.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  Beercules' fanboyism

To be fair, they are a really talented and deep team. I watched the game last night and was astonished at how easy it was for the Warriors to score. I thought the defense was pretty solid as well (at least in the first half).
                  Without Leonard, the spurs can't win.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
                    Without Leonard, the spurs can't win.
                    Yeah, I don't think so. Same thing happened with the Chicago Bulls. Rondo broke his hand in game 2 and they never recovered.

Comment

Working...
                    X