Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iran is a major threat. Look at how they put their country right in the middle of all these US military installations!

Comment

• Anyway.... the good news is Trump reportedly called off a military strike against Iran. Stand firm. Dont let the neo cons, the media, and Congress goad you into a conflict with Iran. He should pick up the phone. Iran has shown they're more willing to make a deal than N. Korea

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        Tanker safety in the Persian gulf is relevant to the us.

Financially, politically, strategically.

Dont be so ignorant.

Tanker safety in the Persian gulf is relevant to the entire world, dumbass.

You know..... oil.
        And the twisting, pathetic excuses are flying.

Gee, who called that one, again....

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          Oil

Now stfu
          He cant stfu.

He always gets the last word, and thus he always 'wins'.

For the love of God, please use the ignore function as it's intended to be used.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              He cant stfu.

He always gets the last word, and thus he always 'wins'.

For the love of God, please use the ignore function as it's intended to be used.
              I second that. Impossible to have a two way conversation with Tomjas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                I second that. Impossible to have a two way conversation with Tomjas.
                Please tell me you have that rabid superfan on ignore.....

Comment

• The superfans have sided with North Korea, China, Mexico, Syria, and now Iran.

All while saying how Trump is selling out our country and he's a foreign agent.

Comment

• Not one Trump supporter can say if they firmly support a strike on Iran or not because Trump hasn't firmly said if he supports a strike on Iran or not. They don't want to jump the gun and go against dear leader.

The same people who would tell me the deep state intelligence community got it wrong in Iraq when I brought up intelligence showing Russian interference (two totally different assessments that have nothing to do with the other) are now saying the deep state intelligence has it right when it pertains to Iran.

These people don't have set principles. They sway with the wind according to what Trump does.

Im anti war, US aggression. I can support Trump on his decision not to strike Iran. Even though I don't like him on most things. When you have principles you don't sway depending on the person.

Comment

• Smart decision. One of the best he's made as President. Stand firm & don't let the media, Congress, and neo cons goad you into war. But be careful. It's one thing to go against established political norms. It's a whole different animal when you go against the military industrial complex.

Comment

Working...
                      X