Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Martin Banned Until Nov. 2022 By UKAD Over Failed Test

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by denium View Post
    He's from America you utter *etard!!!!
    That’s been said like five time dumb bítch. Stay in your lane.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
      That’s been said like five time dumb bítch. Stay in your lane.
      I know, but i just had to remind you how stupid you are.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
        I know, but i just had to remind you how stupid you are.
        Thanks! It means so much coming from you.

Comment

USADA isn’t the only testing agency in the United States and they aren’t used in a lot of fights. Plenty of Americans fail drug tests in America and are held out of competition. USADA tests just aren’t that common in professional boxing.

Rivas didn’t fail a drug test, which Whyte did, which is why Whyte had to be cleared.

Whyte failed a drug test but they cleared him to fight anyway.

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
          But earlier on you saidt his about UKAD and UK fighters: "There isn’t one who’s banned currently. That’s insane considering how many fighters from the United Kingdom engage in fights on UK soil."

Now consider how many fighters from the US engage in fights on US soil - many times more than the number foreign fighters who fight in the US and the number of UK fighters who fight in the UK - but USADA hasn't suspended a single one of them!

And please answer these questions .. if UKAD give preferential treatment to UK fighters in international fights, how come they cleared Rivas (Columbia) and red flagged Whyte (UK) before their fight, after both passed all their VADA tests?

If UKAD are allowing UK fighters to get away with using PEDs on UK soil - which is what you're saying - then how come they flagged Whyte for a miniscule trace of Dbol which was so small that VADA tests didn't even pick it up?

Comment

Lol I didn’t all I seen was UKAD
            Thats why everyone laughs at you on this site and no one takes you seriously. So ignorant on your part

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
              Thats why everyone laughs at you on this site and no one takes you seriously. So ignorant on your part
              I don’t come here to get the approval of you weirdos. That’s like me saying that’s why everyone owns you every time you post something . You’re always wrong about everything. So you shouldn’t even be talking son.

Comment

I don’t come here to get the approval of you weirdos. That’s like me saying that’s why everyone owns you every time you post something . You’re always wrong about everything. So you shouldn’t even be talking son.
                Not even close. What’s funny is I be admitting u be posting without reading first. Ignorant AF

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                  Thomas Hauser wouldn't have had anything on Whyte to go public with if it weren't for UKAD, a British testing agency.

Do you goons ever think before you post?

a drug testing agency catching a guy with dianabol in his system deserves a cookie now?

what they didn't do is report it. and it's literally in their contracts that they don't. of course, as i mentioned, when it's not multimillion dollar HW you don't need an american journalist to break the story.

go ahead and try to find something british to cheer about. this is one of the most pathetic posts i've seen on this website, and that's saying oh so much .

"bbbuut it was a british drug testing agency that popped him so it's actually a good look for british boxing!"
                  good f#cking lord are you dense. you can't see the glaring issues with the commission and the drug testting body [who continually allows this to happen when it's big, british HW getting popped,] that is on you and illustrates just how pathetic you all are.

just know that no decent HW is going to come to the UK and fight for his titles in the next 5-10 years because of this unless he's genuinely desperate. thank you eddie hearn. i just hope andy ruiz doesn't get murdered by that snake joshua after he's given carte blanche doping privileges by a commission of well paid-off saudi princes who have never even seen a boxing match.

the idea that you're all celebrating this blows my mind

four terrible things happened:
                  1. dillian white popped for a performance enhancer
                  2. UKAD and the commission didn't inform the opponent until after their man took punishment and umntil after dillian got his check
                  3. dillian white's team BROUGHT THEIR OWN F#CKING GLOVES TO THE FIGHT
                  4. an american journalist was needed to break the story.

woohoo, go british boxing. looking good!

Comment

Working...
                  X