Collapse
No announcement yet.

We all know Nicholas Walters was “blacklisted” within Top Rank

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow. That’s dedication. So it’s safe to say Mirko is still a virgin.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
      If he discovers *****, he'll have like twenty babies. Haha. Definitely an overachiever.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
        Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
        If he discovers *****, he'll have like twenty babies. Haha. Definitely an overachiever.
        Realistically guys on dating sites have problem getting p00n in the real world. we got GGG fanboys telling posters about virginity. That’s gangsta!!

Comment

What up with Walters anyway? He disappeared after the Loma fight, is he retired?

siablo14

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
            What up with Walters anyway? He disappeared after the Loma fight, is he retired?

siablo14
            Probably in Panama, comfortable.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              Probably in Panama, comfortable.
              i think I heard him speak spanish, and it was real good.
              I loved it when he stopped Donaire. awesome

Comment

walters himself knew his demand was crazy. he knew it was crazy because he accepted 350k just a couple months later. he could have waited out his contract mikey garcia style if he thought he was a huge star. he wasnt.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  i think I heard him speak spanish, and it was real good.
                  I loved it when he stopped Donaire. awesome
                  i heard him speak it and it sounded good to me but i saw some folks saying he was talking bad Spanish.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
                    Personally, I miss Walters. The axeman was one of my favorite fighters and I think his career has been, for the most part, ruined. I like blaming Bob in most cases but I'm not sure if it was all Bob's fault in this one. Walters seemed to have gotten into a battle of wills with Bob but just didn't have the ammunition to do anything about not being promoted or paid properly.

Both guys lost but Walters basically lost everything, Bob could have made some money off Walters that he won't make now but in the whole scheme of things, he didn't lose a lot.

It's one of the many things wrong with boxing. There are very few fighters with any bargaining power at all so they get taken advantage of. It's a take it or leave it kinda business.
                    Top Rank has Walters billed on two cards in 2017 and in 2018 and Walters pulled out of both fights as the fights neared. With Walters it seems more of a laziness thing or lack of dedication.

Comment

Working...
                    X