Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford: I Want Errol Spence - To Show I'm The Best at 147!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Crawford: I Want Errol Spence - To Show I'm The Best at 147!

WBO welterweight champion Terence Crawford has a wish ... and that wish is to face IBF welterweight champion Errol Spence in a unification to establish which of them if the best fighter in the welterweight division. Spence just dispatched Mikey Garcia in a 12-round domination, at AT&T Stadium in Texas, that made many believe Errol is the very best fighter in the world at 147 pounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Imagine if Team Spence offers Bud a career payday and he turns it down and claim he wants 50/50! I would be fuming after all the months of calling out and accusing Spence of ducking him.

Comment

Bud know Arum is not jeoparding
      /sacrificing him nor
      Lomo. They’re his new cash cows.

Comment

He has to get Bud the fight or Bud will be gone.

Comment

If you wanted to fight Spence, you shouldn't have resigned with Arum...

Comment

No way in hell Crawfish deserves 50/50. Spence sold 360-400k ppv buys. Crawfish sold 50k

Comment

This fight won't happen. In boxing whatever makes the most sense often never happens. If it does happen we're at least 1.5-2yrs away. Spence will probably outgrow the weight class by then.

Comment

Spence will go quiet now....

Comment

Crawford must not look past the lightning fast Khan. Ok, a bit of tongue in cheek, but don't underestimate any opponent who has some talent.

Comment

I'm getting tired of the division and not the fighters, if that even makes sense. I mean ffs we have, I think, SIX beltholders if we include Pacman's WBA regular belt and the IBO champ that nobody can remember his name without cheating.
                    It's a complete farce and this is precisely what holds the sport back from being credible. It's a showpiece division and since PBF retired we don't have a clue who the top guy is. What a nonsense.
                    Not even Kalle could bring them all together... and he can score the best gear.

Comment

Working...
                    X