Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Blacks Get Timed Served For Their Crimes Since They Have 400 YEARS BACK TIME?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PhillyPhlash View Post
    Ain't nothing racist about calling someone what they are.
    True.

But you didn't call him a troll...

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
      True.

But you didn't call him a troll...
      Well, to be fair, he called me a racist first. Which of course, is a joke. I got many black friends. Ask him how many of his friends are white and see who the real racist is.

I bet 80% of the black posters on here who have committed crimes committed them against whites.

Again, who's the real racist?

Comment

Originally posted by War Mayweather View Post
        Should Blacks Get Timed Served For Their Crimes Since They Have 400 YEARS BACK TIME?

When you get sentenced for a crime say 100 days, but you already been in jail 120 days that means you have back time 120 days worth, so basically time served you are free to go.

Makes sense to me.
        Yes.

But if so, to be fair to everybody, they should not be permitted to use our inventions (automobiles, planes, computers, heating in houses, phones, etc).

Comment

Originally posted by PhillyPhlash View Post
          Well, to be fair, he called me a racist first. Which of course, is a joke. I got many black friends. Ask him how many of his friends are white and see who the real racist is.

I bet 80% of the black posters on here who have committed crimes committed them against whites.

Again, who's the real racist?
          He's not black, though.

He's Puerto Rican.

Comment

Working...
          X