Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dan Rafael: "Mosley did NOT have to submit to OST." (Roger Mayweather is a LIAR)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FUTURE QUEEN View Post
    LOL is that for real? i never heard that..

That's some suspicious **** right there..
    Sure is...

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
      ^^^^^This. They wanted Shane to do the tests. Shane said sure, as long as ya'll do the tests too. The testing was dropped by Pac's camp after Shane countered with that.

Thats old news ya'll. That was first dropped before the fight was signed.
      I heard that testing rumor started because of a leaky news story. Roach said he was misquoted. That would be incredibly shady if it was true though.

Comment

Roger & Floyd Sr. have been saying in interviews that Shane has no chance because he is being tested. So it sounds like they don't understand what is going on...

Comment

YezZirrr!!!! I read it on here a while back. Pac's reasoning for asking for the testing was due to Shane's BALCO history they said. But after Shane countered they dropped it, and said it wasn't needed(Paraphrasing, I dont remember the EXACT words).

To me it dont matter. Shane wont beat Pac, unless he finds the fountain of youth..........And a left hand(His left hook to the body used to be beautiful, it seems he's forgotten how to throw that punch).
          cosign i remember reading it too. team pac ended up turning the testing down twice(for the floyd fight and now shane) lol.

Comment

^^^^^This. They wanted Shane to do the tests. Shane said sure, as long as ya'll do the tests too. The testing was dropped by Pac's camp after Shane countered with that.

Thats old news ya'll. That was first dropped before the fight was signed.
            that's a big lie...there was a sportswriter who wrote something about what roach said that he wanted shane to be tested but roach already denied it and said he was misquoted. you fools should not take everything you read at face value.

Comment

Having drug testing beyond what was required by the commission was never a part of the negotiations of the fight. Pacquiao never requested that Mosley take additional tests for PEDs.

Only Roger knows that Mosley is being tested but Pacquiao is not. I think he will also break the story soon about the secret rehydration clause that says that Mosley has to come in at 147 fight night or there is no fight. Roger is also the investigator that found out Pacquiao was using A-Side Meth. Roger is just a fountain of legitimate factual information.

Comment

Working...
              X