Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

John Fury: I Seen It In His Eyes, Wilder Is a Beaten Man, He Knows He Cant Win! {Vid}

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Fury: I Seen It In His Eyes, Wilder Is a Beaten Man, He Knows He Cant Win! {Vid}

John Fury says that Tyson was at about 40% last night and even this version would beat Wilder. He said he saw fear in Wilder's eyes, and that he exuded the look of a beaten man who knows he can't beat Tyson.

Ifnhes at 40 percent why are do desperate for rush things. I don't understand, even 1 or more 2 fights in between could.make a big difference.

Comment

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
      Ifnhes at 40 percent why are do desperate for rush things. I don't understand, even 1 or more 2 fights in between could.make a big difference.

Because both Fury and Wilder know this is the only fight to get an increased split against Joshua. The winner has a claim to demanding 40% against AJ.

And neither guy will have had to face consistent top 10 guys to do it. Fury gets left behind without Wilder, and Wilder cannot demand more money from AJ without a Fury win.

Comment

If I closed my eyes...I could believe that was Tyson speaking.

Comment

There was no real "look" in either Wilder or Fury's eyes, they just looked like guys with a bit of respect for each other.

Comment

Just as long as Wilder knows if he beats Fury it is fury at 55%. So being the gentleman Wilder is he will give fury a rematch at a later date.
            When fury is back close to his best. Wilder must realise he didnt beat the real Fury and mention such in all post fight interviews.

Comment

When Wilder sparks Fists of Fluff out Big John is gonna be blubbing like the day he was sent down by the judge for sodomizing that mans eye socket.

Gonna be fun listening to the fall out after this fight.

Comment

I dont see how this ends well for Fury. His activity in boxing has been way below par in recent times. Good on Wilder for securing the fight though.

Comment

Wilder is scared?

Comment

Originally posted by animelive View Post
                    I dont see how this ends well for Fury. His activity in boxing has been way below par in recent times. Good on Wilder for securing the fight though.
                    Wilder is an overrated bum. He was a laughing stock before going life and death with a 50yr old asthma sufferer, now all of a sudden he's this elite beast that will KO everyone. This is the same man who was being soundly outboxed by Szpilka a Polish midget and Gerald Washington, the ex football player. I suspect most of the people bigging Wilder up are silly Americans who don't know any better and Fury haters.

Comment

Working...
                    X