No announcement yet.

Prime DeLaHoya vs Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oscar would fuk him up.

At 135 , 140 , 147, Oscar murder pacman.

Comment

Pacquiao beat an old poorly conditioned Oscar but he beat him with such ease that I think he would beat the prime Oscar with his incredible speed, movement, timing and punching accuracy. He throws over 100 lightning fast punches a round and Oscar could not handle that. The Pacquiao who stopped Oscar was Pacquiao at his best and a far better and faster version than the old Pacquiao who lost to Mayweather.

Comment

Pac in his prime. A prime DLH woulda beaten mayweather though imo. Especially since old DLH did so well in the torch passing fight

Comment

Meh, I got Pacquiao winning at 130, 135, & 140.

I got Oscar winning at 147

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            Pacquiao beat an old poorly conditioned Oscar but he beat him with such ease that I think he would beat the prime Oscar with his incredible speed, movement, timing and punching accuracy. He throws over 100 lightning fast punches a round and Oscar could not handle that. The Pacquiao who stopped Oscar was Pacquiao at his best and a far better and faster version than the old Pacquiao who lost to Mayweather.
            How did you manage to bring up Mayweather?? and you do realize Mayweather was 37 himself then right?

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
              Pac in his prime. A prime DLH woulda beaten mayweather though imo. Especially since old DLH did so well in the torch passing fight
              Floyd never even came out of 1st gear for that fight and had an easy time

Comment

Prime Oscar takes both Pac and Floyd @147.

Comment

the dlh that fought (and was robbed) vs tito beats pac. prime dlh had fast hands, power, and a solid chin. pac has been stopped before.

Comment

It would probably go the same way the Mosely fights went. Incredibly close with Pacquiao's speed and work rate being the difference.

Comment

Styles make fights. I would still favour Pac. Funny thing is, I believe a PRIME DLH would beat the Mayweather of 2007. He gave him a competitive fight even after he was clearly past it. Pac is still just a tough style for DLH.

Comment

Working...
                      X