Canelo v Jacobs
    Dervachenko v Andrade

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
      I would love for these match ups

GGG v Charlo
      Canelo v Jacobs
      Dervachenko v Andrade
      This whole mess may turn out to be a good thing. Charlo, Andrade, Jacobs and Charlo fighting each other will be interesting and give the Middleweight division some life.

Comment

He will fight the highest ranked IBF boxer who will fight him. Just about nobody will accept the new champion as the real champion. Most fight fans who aren't GGG haters will continue to recognize GGG as the true middleweight champion until he retires or a middleweight beats him in the ring.

Comment

I seriously doubt he fights anyone you mentioned. He's a very risky fight for anyone, and doesn't pay anything at all.

The whole situation is stupid. IBF should have just waited for them to come to a decision in a week or two, which they will. Derevyanchenko-Golovkin was the MW fight I was most looking forward to, and there's slim chance it ever happens now. Short sighted and idiotic move on IBF's part.

Comment

Daniel Jacobs, Jermall Charlo, Demetrius Andrade. It doesn't matter much, it will be a good fight.

Comment

Working...
            X