No announcement yet.

Top NSB Poster for May 2018

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    No worries, I’m good with it. I got gifted a lot of points by another poster, and a few other posters too. I’d call their names out, but I would have to check, they are private guys for the most part.
    Is there a Boxing Scene underground I'm not aware of? ..... nice

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Who the hell voted for me?
      Whoever it was musta been derranged...

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        Redd foxx or McNulty - About the only two posters who discuss boxing, technique aspects and aren't serial race baiters.

These other nominees just talk about cucks, Trump, financials they don't add any real boxing discussion.

You should all take a moment to thank them. Without those two the place wouldn't be still recognisable as a boxing forum.
        Ha. Voted Foxx already and I'm cool voting McSalty too -I respect the abrasive ol' bastards knowledge even if he does have me on ignore.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
          Nope, not really, just a group of consistent posters.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
            Ha. Voted Foxx already and I'm cool voting McSalty too -I respect the abrasive ol' bastards knowledge even if he does have me on ignore.
            He has me on ignore too, I called him McNutsack.. insta-ignore status. He is a bit sensitive, but a good poster nonetheless.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
              First rule of BSU, don't talk about BSU.
              Second rule is, don't talk about BSU.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                Redd foxx or McNulty - About the only two posters who discuss boxing, technique aspects and aren't serial race baiters.

These other nominees just talk about cucks, Trump, financials they don't add any real boxing discussion.

You should all take a moment to thank them. Without those two the place wouldn't be still recognisable as a boxing forum.
                Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                Didn't realize I was getting votes in here until my name was shout tagged. Thx for the kind words, gents.

Regarding Pandas, Eff him! Naw, j/k. He got my vote. As I said, he's been showing a lot of patience lately and that alone is an impressive feat when you hang out in a toxic environment like this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  Didn't realize I was getting votes in here until my name was shout tagged. Thx for the kind words, gents.

Regarding Pandas, Eff him! Naw, j/k. He got my vote. As I said, he's been showing a lot of patience lately and that alone is an impressive feat when you hang out in a toxic environment like this one.
                  This is NSB daily. (No real thugs, but they are on the keyboards. Ha)

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

I would like to nominate Koba-Grozny as poster of May.
                    Dude is always on top of his game, plus picked up the pieces that Bro Bob left of the pick em ‘ game, and on top of that, he has gone out of his way to be a peace maker...and always has back up to everything. Not to mention the dude helps most everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      He has me on ignore too, I called him McNutsack.. insta-ignore status. He is a bit sensitive, but a good poster nonetheless.
                      Oh no....the actual King of the Ignore List is, without a doubt Eff Pandas!!!!! But he does have some logical opinions and most definitely keeps it real doe!

Comment

Working...
                      X