No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
    President Trump wasn't going to clap back as long as lebron played in the swing state of Ohio. He's now in commiefornia so its safe to respond back
    Bron stumped for Hillary back in '16.

Trump won Ohio.

I don't think he gives a shit.

Comment

• What a babboon of a president. This guy's a freaking clown.

Comment

• Originally posted by LADIV View Post
        wouldn't you jump from one team to another after being a free agent if the other team offers you over 100 million...its called business
        Funny and stupid point when his actually gonna get less due to california taxes

Money disappears
        Legacy is written on history

Comment

• Originally posted by LADIV View Post
          wouldn't you jump from one team to another after being a free agent if the other team offers you over 100 million...its called business
          His offer from the cavs was more due to bird rights

Cavs offered him 205 mil

Lakers offered him 152 million

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            Bron stumped for Hillary back in '16.

Trump won Ohio.

I don't think he gives a shit.
            He ignored the tweet of lebron calling him a bum. Its safer to dis him now that he no longer plays in the swing state. The Trump rally today in Ohio is gonna be real interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
              He ignored the tweet of lebron calling him a bum. Its safer to dis him now that he no longer plays in the swing state. The Trump rally today in Ohio is gonna be real interesting.
              Brush, Bron called Trump a bum in 2017.

You need to stop playing political pundit and check out those hot pockets that you nuked in the microwave.

Comment

• Comment

• Trump is just mad bron created a school without scamming people

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.Cool View Post
                    It isn't an opinion. It is facts. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I simply state facts and you resort to name calling. Not me.

I just stated facts. And you immediately started hurling insults. I don't know why you get so angry with facts. It isn't an opinion. All of Trump's appointees all just admitted Russia interefered in our last election and are doing so again. That is a fact, not an opinion.

But that's okay, come back with some more name-calling. That is your only reply to anything. Just like on the playground for third grade.
                    STFU with your facts. Another id1iot that thinks that Russia, a third world country can control the US

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                      Lol how does that help him in taxes? He either gives it away, no benefit to him or he pays taxes on it and keeps the whats left. I’d rather have whatsbleftnafter taxes than give it all away. He just won’t pay taxes on what he gives away, he still owes th taxes on what is left of his income. Charitable contribution on helps him, aside from morally, if it takes him down to a lower tax bracket. Which would be ******edness of He highest order. Lebron is nkt ******ed. He’s doing it to help people.
                      It doesn't help him in real life. But in DoubleLefthook's world, who knows?

Comment

Working...
                      X