No announcement yet.

Louis CK masturbated in front of Sarah Silverman....with her consent lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
    What kind of weirdo jerks off in front of females lol? Why not ask to ****, get a blow job, or a hand job? Does he roleplay in his head like he's skyping or some **** lol?
    I ain't gonna bs I've did this before. And I've had girls who'll play with their p#ssy in front of me. I just see it as mixing up the playbook. Its some intimate sh^t for you to watch someone or someone to watch you when you are getting your nut by your lonesome.

Although I never asked random female friends if I could wack off in front of them or if they wack off in front of me. Its always been in a sexual relationship where some f#cking, dick sucking & handie J's already went down. I think that'd be a weird first move to bypass kissing, fingerbanging, f#cking & dick sucking & go straight to watch me jack off.

Comment

Amazing what kind of doors open to you when you have celebrity status. Not sure Silverman is the voice that the #metoo movement wants out in front of them. Singing songs referring to women as attention whores and cvnts, LMAO.

Got to cry foul on these woman outing him though, they were willing voyeurs, not victims.

Comment

Well, at least he’s nice enough to ask. More safe than sex too lol. No STD’s. Next time you got a chick that might not be clean, just jerk off in front of each other.

This is crazy though. For guys, there’s always a chance you get accused of sexual assault and we have to live with that fear in the back of our minds all the time.

Comment

The best advice for any guy is before you do anything stupid that could potentially ruin your life or get you in trouble, is just privately masturbate and move on with life.

Comment

From NY Post:

Sarah Silverman is done talking about her friend Louis C.K. and the fallout of his sexual misconduct.
            “I get [the outrage],” Silverman, 47, told “Radio Andy” on Monday. “I am not in the business of telling people how to feel … People are really triggered by f—ked up s—t.”

She added of C.K., who confessed to masturbating in front of women he worked with, “He’s my brother and I love him, and I can understand — try to understand him … I think I’m too close to see the big picture, so I feel like I’m not the one to really shed any light on this.”

It’s not analogous to the other women in this that are talking about what he did to them,” she said. “He could offer me nothing. We were only just friends. So sometimes, yeah, I wanted to see it, it was amazing. Sometimes I would say, .F—king no, gross,’ and we got pizza.”

Comment

I wonder how the conversation went once he got up n running.

Comment

Louis must be packing.

Comment

nasty bish

Comment

Originally posted by Rikanlynx86 View Post
                    The best advice for any guy is before you do anything stupid that could potentially ruin your life or get you in trouble, is just privately masturbate and move on with life.
                    LMFAO, but yea you aren't wrong.

I bet this #MeToo movement leads to some tiny lil segments of dudes who just don't f#ck at all. Like you could live a happy enough existence, with far far far less drama, just working your ass off & busting a nut on one of the many p#rn sites when you feeling like you need to bust a nut. I bet some dudes just figure thats the easier or best way to do things vs getting their life totally f#cked by some girl who despite your best efforts could still say she f#cked you cuz she was scared you'd do something f#cked up if she said no.

This sh^t is crazy, but no one with power is really saying its crazy. Ironically these ladies need to man up with saying no & a lot of men in power need to be questioning wtf is going on with this bs vs just going with the flow & not being combative til they are the one getting hit upside the head with some weird ass claim against them.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                      I wonder how the conversation went once he got up n running.
                      Not very sexy talk I'd bet.

Comedians got a sick sense of humor with each other usually. When Keith Robinson (one of Kevin Hart's mentors) had a stroke he went to the comedy club with a cane to help him walk for the first time since the stroke. He sit it down on a bar or table or something. Another comedian picked up the cane & threw it across the room just to f#ck with Keith & everyone started cracking up.

Comment

Working...
                      X