Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People who are hating on Dazn are clearly not boxing fans. Pathetic.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People who are hating on Dazn are clearly not boxing fans. Pathetic.

Let me get this straight, so $10.00 a month gets you 2 Canelo fights a year, plus 10 additional cards from Golden Boy, and on top of that you are going to have Eddie Hearn's matchroom boxing cards on there as well and he has a lot of cards going on. That's a whole lot of boxing for 10 bucks a month. You were paying 15 bucks for HBO a month plus the 85 dollar PPV when Canelo fought, yet people want to hate on it when the consumer is saving money. God, people are so stupid. But go ahead and hate. I'm just going to be here, saving even more money. Thanks Dazn.

lol @ going to al haymon for charlo all the best middle weights are at DAZN. Charlo on the other side of the street.

Comment

I don't have much positive or negative feeling about DAZN but if you want to put it ^that way, I'd still favor fights on network TV, with no subscription needed. I didn't pay for Canelo before and probably won't pay for him now. If dazn makes big fights happen, I'll be on board. Canelo vs fielding does nothing for me though. You apparently have a big erection for paying $10 to see that fight, so I'm happy for you.

Comment

Yep, HBO to DAZN is a huge upgrade if you're a boxing fan.

Comment

#WarShowtime #WarDazn

FCK ESPN

Comment

A good segment of boxing fans are the hater or fanboy types. This is no surprise.

I don't follow other sports, but I hear plenty of people who'll sh^ttalk certain teams or fanboy other teams so I think its just a type of fan thats out there.

They are still fans of boxing, but they do got a weirdo type appreciation for boxing that just happens to need to dog certain mfers or over hype other mfers.

Comment

Was always too cheap for PPV. Had to take my cheap ass to a bar and pay an easy 20. Or a bootleg stream that would give my laptop a virus LOL

I finally get to see Canelo and Joshua plus all the other boxing on a proper television HD screen.

FINALLY!
              Last edited by Lion81; 10-18-2018, 01:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfie* View Post
                Let me get this straight, so $10.00 a month gets you 2 Canelo fights a year, plus 10 additional cards from Golden Boy, and on top of that you are going to have Eddie Hearn's matchroom boxing cards on there as well and he has a lot of cards going on. That's a whole lot of boxing for 10 bucks a month. You were paying 15 bucks for HBO a month plus the 85 dollar PPV when Canelo fought, yet people want to hate on it when the consumer is saving money. God, people are so stupid. But go ahead and hate. I'm just going to be here, saving even more money. Thanks Dazn.

you are listening to a narrative woven by british people; that this is an eddie hearn deal and that we resent dazn for making it.

in reality, this is a direct deal with GBP / canelo and dazn, and instead of paying 85 dollars 2x a year for ppv we can pay 120 for the entire year and get dozens of additional boxing matches.

not one american resents dazn, GBP, or even hearn for this. it is a narrative spun by increasingly pathetic british people who are increasingly sore over the realization that eddie hearn is not going to let joshya fight deontay wilder until he fades or unitl joshua has made his money and built hearn's brand up globally.

Comment

Charlo sisters must feel great under their master Haymon now

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    you are listening to a narrative woven by british people; that this is an eddie hearn deal and that we resent dazn for making it.

in reality, this is a direct deal with GBP / canelo and dazn, and instead of paying 85 dollars 2x a year for ppv we can pay 120 for the entire year and get dozens of additional boxing matches.

not one american resents dazn, GBP, or even hearn for this. it is a narrative spun by increasingly pathetic british people who are increasingly sore over the realization that eddie hearn is not going to let joshya fight deontay wilder until he fades or unitl joshua has made his money and built hearn's brand up globally.
                    Don't worry boy, Eddie will save you after he finish saving Murica turn that hate inside you around and start kissing your king Eddie feet, it's not too late for you my boy

Comment

Working...
                    X