Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jermall Charlo vs Gennady Golovkin...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something tells me Charlo and BJS beats Golovkin with ease at this point. The guy throws nothing but jabs to the head nowadays
    Last edited by g27region; 10-02-2018, 06:43 PM.

Comment

It is assumed fight with Glovkin is now easier to make as his management team is no longer tied with HBO.
      Is Lara still interested?
      Anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        I think GGG would rather fight for a world title. Jermall doesn't pay very much right now anyway. If Saunders is still champ that's a fight GGG has wanted for many years and it's a big money fight that GGG vs Jermall is not.
        I don't think title holders want to fight GGG now that he has none.
        That's why Charlo would be the right choice to get another shot at one.
        Real question is will Charlo have the balls to fight Golovkin?

Comment

Yeah I want to see it just to shut up all these Charlo fanboys who claim a guy who has done nothing is somehow the most avoided guy in the division.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
            Id love to see Canelo drop the WBC & move up to fight Zurdo. Canelo can move back down to fight the winner. Canelo dont need the WBC.

Zurdo would love that fight, he’s been having sleepless nights after watching smith last weekend....

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
              Actually, if the WBC is smart they'd order this fight. Charlo v GGG. Winner gets Canelo next.

Sucks for Charlo but at the same time, gets a name on his resume and now people won't say he ain't beat nobody.

Good for GGG because he beats the boogeyman of the division.
              Damn I'm a genius.

Comment

Who else wants to see this fight?

Comment

Working...
                X