No announcement yet.

Starting Late- Fighting Heaver?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
    you are training just 3 days a week? You obviously don't even know how to train like a pro yet. But if you really want to fight pro than just let me know. I know a few guys here in Detroit who could use an easy win. We could get you guys together. I would not expect to see your face around much after your first fight though. Just another pussified kid thinking that he should be a fighter. F'n get real.
    Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
    sheeit, this kid hasn't even sparred yet? Get real and most of all stay off the pipe that is putting these dangerous ideas in to your head. This kid hasn't even sparred yet and he's talking about f'n with the pros. Just a 'pipe dreamer." Put in a few solid years as an amateur and then let us know what's going on, otherwise you are just talking sheeit!!
    Hey I don't care. All the motivation I need is examples of successful boxers, who didn't start till my age or later.

I've not long started out which is why I'm training 3 days per week, which I'll obviously step up in the future.

And are you thinking I'll be demotivated after taking one hit? I've already done so during pad work.

Anyway, I'm only hoping to turn pro if I do well as an amateur, which is my main concern right now.

There's nothing you can say that will demotivate me. It isn't worth giving up my hard work over some sad, failed bastard like you who probably still lives at home with parents, no life and comes in bottles every night.

Comment

Originally posted by KrnxMan86 View Post
      It isn't worth giving up my hard work over some sad, failed bastard like you who probably still lives at home with parents, no life and comes in bottles every night.
      You can't spread lies about Rockin like that. He's never been sad in his life!

Comment

Working...
      X