No announcement yet.

Official Tommy Robinson thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Tommy Robinson thread

This is what happens when you mess with Tommy one on one.. Hahah Tommy warned him multiple times he'll put him to sleep if he does;t back up.

Hahah look at those legs straight LOCK UP and drop!

These scum migrants need to be deported on site. WHY is Europe the only country that tolerates this?

I recommend watching the whole video, as u see the scum attacking a beautiful Italian reporter before, andTommy going over just a few of the violent attacks these migrants cause. But PUNCH IS AT 3:00

So satisfying

Comment

He gets KTFO! He got his with an over hand right that Provodnikov landed on Tim Bradley but the man was not a fraction of a man Bradley was and went down like a hoe.

Comment

''i can kill you !!!!!!!!!! i ca................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......''

so sweet, so smoov

Comment

https://makeagif.com/i/reYlbU

Comment

great shot, thats the only thing a lot of these people respond to, a solid punch to the chin. find myself agreeing with most of what robinson says, can remember him absolutely schooling piers morgan on good morning britain.

Comment

I'm not a big fan of these kind of fights. The dude looked drunk. The guy may have deserved it.

Comment

Love the reaction of the Italian cops....

Comment

Love 'em or hate 'em, agree or disagree with him, Tommy Robinson is not afraid to stand up for what he believes in. I admire the guy for that..

Comment

Also

Comment

Working...
                    X