No announcement yet.

Oscar Valdez has hit his ceiling

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oscar Valdez has hit his ceiling

I used to like the guy but it’s obvious to me that he wont be improving. He has looked same in all of his fights. Sht defense, wide looping shots. He does the same moves over and over.

Jhonny Gonzalez in his prime would fuk him up.

Hes fun to watch but hes getting his prime beat out of him that's three straight fights that were wars. Especially when he grows out of 126 and has to move up.

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
      Hes fun to watch but hes getting his prime beat out of him that's three straight fights that were wars. Especially when he grows out of 126 and has to move up.
      He is going life and death with these mediocre opponents at 126.. there are killers at 130 who would totally ruin him.

Comment

Who cares if he has or hasnt. The kid has massive heart and hes exciting. Win or Lose ppl will tune into his fights. FACT!

Comment

Remember that than this sh.it of Quigg was 10 pounds heavier than Valdez.

Quigg without the advantage in weight would be K.O in 8 rounds.

Valdez is getting better.

Yesterday he had a stat of 900 punches, that his max record. He has better stamina this time and landed perfect **** to the body.

He has good chances with other élites of the división.

Comment

I agree. I watch his fights because they're entertaining but I don't consider myself a fan of Valdez.

His style is crude. He wings every shot with full steam behind it, doesn't switch up the speed of his shots. Very predictable.

Comment

Valdez is really fun to watch but the kid will fall off a cliff sooner rather than later with his limitations, every fight is a life and death war.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost Rider View Post
                I agree. I watch his fights because they're entertaining but I don't consider myself a fan of Valdez.

His style is crude. He wings every shot with full steam behind it, doesn't switch up the speed of his shots. Very predictable.

**** it, wing em away oscar. The kid is pure action we need more action fighters like him.

Comment

I thought his defense and punch variation was better in this fight than in the past, I think he is improving. With that being said, he needs an easier defense or 2 the next couple times out after the wars he has been in

Comment

Working...
                  X