Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How is Lennox, Paulie, Jacobs and all those guys seeing the fight for GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SugarRayCurtain View Post
    Harold Ledderman should have been fired over 10 years ago, hes never been a competent judge and its clear he prefers activity over actual punches landed
    For me hes a personality, not a reliable source for viewing who wins a fight
    I agree but him and Lampley skew the public perception the same way they did with the Kovalev vs Ward fight

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
      I was on your ignore a while back
      Why did you leave me?

Comment

I was on your ignore a while back
        Must have been awhile ago because I don't remember.

Comment

Originally posted by Suup View Post
          Paulie has never been a fan of Mexican fighters and Jacobs thinks he beat GGG so it only makes him look better if he says GGG won.
          Jacobs' wife was in that video screaming "What the phuck is that bullschiet? That's bullshiet, he got his ass whooped!"

She seemed to think that GGG won pretty easily, just like virtually everyone that I've talked to about the fight.

A dude that I haven't talked to in over a year texted me tonight out of the blue with the judge's scorecards, saying "Can you believe that garbage man? With corruption like this, it's no wonder boxing is drowning."

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            Jacobs' wife was in that video screaming "What the phuck is that bullschiet? That's bullshiet, he got his ass whooped!"

She seemed to think that GGG won pretty easily, just like virtually everyone that I've talked to about the fight.

A dude that I haven't talked to in over a year texted me tonight out of the blue with the judge's scorecards, saying "Can you believe that garbage man? With corruption like this, it's no wonder boxing is drowning."
            All of you think GGG won cause you listen to Lampley's phantom punches and you read Harold's ignorant scorecard. How surprising is it that most people have GGG winning the same way they had Kovalev winning.

Comment

I mean, they are boxers, what did they see from GGG except for walking forward getting hit flush and landing some jabs. They think GGG outboxed Canelo?
              Kevin Kelley too! I thought these guys knew boxing, that the heck is going on?!?! Better and more clean punches by Canelo to both the head and the body, better defense, great ring generalship (moved and stayed his ground whenever he wanted to). GGG looked like Ruslan Provodnikov out there, same goofy looking mfker.
              They along with like 85% of the boxing public think Golovkin won. So the real question is: How are Canelo fanboys not seeing what the rest of the world is saying.

The answer is obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
                They along with like 85% of the boxing public think Golovkin won. So the real question is: How are Canelo fanboys not seeing what the rest of the world is saying.

The answer is obvious.
                We don't hear Lampley's phantom punches and we definitely do not look at Harold's scorecard. If you wanna learn more about boxing I suggest you mute the HBO broadcasting team.

Comment

Im still flabbergasted that so many boxers and experts who have knowledge of The sport has GGG winning!

Everytime i watch the fight it gets worse for GGG and better for Canelo!

So many lil nuances he did but I get GGG credit, he knew not to go to the body or he would be countered by that uppercut and knew he couldn't outbox Canelo when ramped up the stalking!

Sooo many people expected an execution and got the opposite and were utterly disappointed which is sad cuz Canelo considering his underdog status, size disadvantage, reach disadvantage, power disadvantage, and stamina he overachieved and still gets the no love!

No ones talking about how GGG failed to cut the ring off after all they hype of him being the best pressure fighter and the best at cutting the ring off yet Canelo who was supposed to have the slow feet out maneuvered him and made him look foolish several times in the fight!

No one scores defense, harder landed punches, and ring generalship in terms of doing what you want within your style whether it's fighting in whatever range of your choice!

Everyone nearly all just scores for more thrown punches, activity, pressure, pushing the pace, taking more punches and coming forward, punches that's least effective but still lands, and every jab for GGG!

That's total bias and no one's talking about the bias that Canelo is getting from everyone of those people who are his fellow fighters which is a shame! SMH

Comment

We don't hear Lampley's phantom punches and we definitely do not look at Harold's scorecard. If you wanna learn more about boxing I suggest you mute the HBO broadcasting team.
                    That's strange because I didn't watch the HBO broadcast the night of the fight nor have I watched the HBO broadcast, although I will be checking it out this weekend.

But until then you'll have to use another line of defense on why you are in the vast minority of those who saw the fight and thought that Canelo was the winner.

The best scorecards I'm seen for Canelo is 115-113 and most of those were from his promoters. I've seen no one have the fight 116-112 in his favor.

I've seen scorecards as high as 118-110 for Golovkin.

Fact is Golovkin won 6 clear rounds and Canelo didn't win not one round clearly. So to even have it a draw is giving Canelo the benefit of the doubt and award him all the close rounds. Most boxing fans don't believe Canelo deserves such a benefit so naturally, they had Golovkin winning 115-113 and 116-112.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
                      That's strange because I didn't watch the HBO broadcast the night of the fight nor have I watched the HBO broadcast, although I will be checking it out this weekend.

But until then you'll have to use another line of defense on why you are in the vast minority of those who saw the fight and thought that Canelo was the winner.

The best scorecards I'm seen for Canelo is 115-113 and most of those were from his promoters. I've seen no one have the fight 116-112 in his favor.

I've seen scorecards as high as 118-110 for Golovkin.

Fact is Golovkin won 6 clear rounds and Canelo didn't win not one round clearly. So to even have it a draw is giving Canelo the benefit of the doubt and award him all the close rounds. Most boxing fans don't believe Canelo deserves such a benefit so naturally, they had Golovkin winning 115-113 and 116-112.
                      Dude, I can't argue with you if you can't see one clear round for Canelo, there is no point

Comment

Working...
                      X