• Show
Clear All

fight a couple of tomato cans for paydays and ride off into the sunset

he's taken the risks already in his career and made some great fights

don't really need to see him get physically hurt fighting at 160

Comment

Move back down or retire.

Comment

Cotto has a rematch clause, so it could be Canelo. Whatever he ends up choosing, I'm sure it'll be a good match-up.

Comment

Originally posted by ramses07 View Post
          fight a couple of tomato cans for paydays and ride off into the sunset

he's taken the risks already in his career and made some great fights

don't really need to see him get physically hurt fighting at 160
          this here... a Bradley fight wouldn't be bad either I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
            Ggg isnt a $ draw. Lol 96K ppvs is proof, im sure more than half of those buys were for gonzalez & viloria. Cottos best move is to go after a winnable belt at 154.
            wow everytime someone qoutes the ppv number it goes lower. started at 150 from official sources whent to 97k to an unoficial source who claimed cotto vs. canelo did 650k and now it droped to 96k.... haters aren't even making an effort anymore just make up numbers...

Comment

Yeah Bradely would actually be the best option but then it is probably golovkin as far as money fights are concerned. Lower money fights could be vs other 154 lbs... or maybe like someone else said in the thread lee vs BSJ would be a good fight and if he wins then he is in a great position again to fight someone like Canelo or GGG and he will have all his leverage back as one of the champions at 160.

Comment

Cotto should retire before some kid like J Rock or. Jermall Charlo knocks him out. Thats what i think.

Comment

Working...
                X