Collapse
No announcement yet.

6 weeks to go and the Fury/Wilder fight is not even halfway sold out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

on axs.com, there are many seats still available. it's debatable whether its actually more or less than half, but anyone claiming "most" of the tickets are sold already is just lying. obviously more tickets will be sold as they get closer to fight time, but i think they'll have a hard time selling out. no need for wilder/fury fans to get upset over that though.
    neither fury nor wilder have known friends or friendships as such in hollywood, and they both don't look like they have good PR. so banking on that crowd is probably shortsighted.

Comment

Again, go to axs.com and check for yourselves. Loads of seats left in most of the sections. This will flip live and it will flop on PPV. But you cannot tell Wilder fans that because they will (wrongly) argue you to the death about it all and say that this is the biggest fight if the year hahaha.

Comment

Surprised that wbc guy hasn’t come to defend his beloved wilder. Any sort of criticism and he usually comes out with a load of a irrelevant nonsense !

Comment

I’m going to the fight and I’m not in a rush to buy my tickets yet

Comment

Originally posted by Kezzer View Post
            Surprised that wbc guy hasn’t come to defend his beloved wilder. Any sort of criticism and he usually comes out with a load of a irrelevant nonsense !
            I have him blocked hahah. Hes the only one on here that I have blocked too. Hes a complete moron

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              Just sharing this^ from another thread.
              Go ahead and put me on block too if you can't handle real talk.
              He is the only one on here that I have blocked since he is an absolute dumbass. I can handle real talk all day. And real talk, go to the axs.com website and look at all the tickets available yourself. Then you will see which one of us is telling the truth hahaha. That WBC dude gets paid to post pro Wilder stuff so debating with him is like debating with a woman about abortion, good luck with that

Comment

Viagogo has loads of tickets at £200 to £300 plus, the £100 ones are still available but almost sold out and they are upper tier right at the top, but tickets are going for £2000 plus at the right side boxes, according to viagogo the "Demand" for the tickets are at "Normal" peak at the moment. Am sure there would be more than one agency selling those tickets. We still have more than 6 weeks to go.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                  I’m going to the fight and I’m not in a rush to buy my tickets yet
                  You better buy your tickets now, prices are going to go up especially with a couple of weeks to go.

Comment

This fight is irrelevant anyway, only unification matters.

Comment

Originally posted by Kezzer View Post
                      Yeah that WBC guy is one pathetic nuthugger for Wildher.

Comment

Working...
                      X