• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol still winning.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
          Hmmm I wonder why? Could it be her story was coming under more scrutiny?

Or the Ex BF saying she was full of ****?

Or maybe Grassley saying he wanted the polygraph?

It might look bad.. but id like to see the republicans go after Ford and whoever leaked

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
            That's all nice except Kavanaugh was falsely accused, and it is not his past. It is made up nonsense.
            good point....a few beer parties and a letter talking about keeping women over with open.....dont prove anything. if anything..it wouldve been surprising had he only partied with men

Comment

• Originally posted by Goro View Post
              good point....a few beer parties and a letter talking about keeping women over with open.....dont prove anything. if anything..it wouldve been surprising had he only partied with men
              So either he partied and automatically raped, or he didn't party? Is that your logic?

Partying and getting drunk like most other teenagers without attempting to rape any girls is an impossible scenario for you, then?

Comment

• Avenatti and Swetnick are still crying...

Comment

• The Big Dunn Regarding Garland's nomination, check out what Schumer said about Bush nominating a SCOTUS in 2007, when Bush was on his way out. Why then would you be surprised that republicans didn't want to approve an Obama nominee on his way out?

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                    This isn't over yet, I wanna get back to normalcy #BringbackRussiacollusion
                    Kavanaugh is Russian. Name screams it. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                      Schumer sounded like an idiot. I was sitting there thinking “it sure would be nice if he cited all the example or incidents he’s referring to about Kavanaugh and then allow rebuttals”. I honestly feel like the dems, as a unit, have gone bat shat crazy!

Also, Kavanaugh is already on record stating that roe v wade is settled law and that he has no intentions one way or the other in regards to that. We all have our opinions on that, I don’t necessarily believe in it (for me and mine). It doesn’t mean that sometimes an abortion might just be the best thing, sadly. Problem is the stupid amount of money that’s spent and wasted on planned parenthood. That shit rivals bscene epoint numbers.
                      It’s worth what we spend. What in the hell do we need kids having kids? We will end up paying to raise them. It is infinitely cheaper to abort an unwanted fetus than to raise and unwanted or unable to be taken care of child. Let’s spot thinking line of sight and look beyond.

And i don’t know why anyone would be for population control. There are way to many of us roaches err human running around. That alone is worth a million times what we spend on planned parenthood.
                      Last edited by Don Pichardo; 10-07-2018, 10:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X