Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who had more damage towards 36yrs, Marquez or Golokin?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who had more damage towards 36yrs, Marquez or Golokin?

Márquez tenía 38 años cuando noqueó a Pacquiao.
    Marquez
    94.12%
    Golokin
    5.88%

Marquez, he had wars with Pac and gets bloodied against most at 130 and 135. I remember his fights against the Jimrex Jacas of the world and even those were bloody wars.

With that said, he is just a stylistic nightmare against Pac even in his advance age. Pac’s physical gifts, and intagibles are the only ones that made them close winnable fights for him.

I like Marquez but his KO victory over Pac is suspicious at best.
    Hired a chemist who laughs at boxing’s testings. Suddenly grown some unbelievable muscle at 39. Then suddenly one punches pacquiao whom he battered in their previous fights with same shots.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
      Marquez, he had wars with Pac and gets bloodied against most at 130 and 135. I remember his fights against the Jimrex Jacas of the world and even those were bloody wars.

With that said, he is just a stylistic nightmare against Pac even in his advance age. Pac’s physical gifts, and intagibles are the only ones that made them close winnable fights for him.

Hired a chemist who laughs at boxing’s testings. Suddenly grown some unbelievable muscle at 39. Then suddenly one punches pacquiao whom he battered in their previous fights with same shots.
      Pacquiao signature move is right jab and run forward. Marquez timed it. if car slams into wall the front part is damaged

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post

The end of Pacquiao's knockout streak after he was accused of peds is nothing short of suspicious at best.

Comment

Marquez of course, he fought the far tougher fights

Comment

What are you guys talking about? Lol. That's like saying, who's had more damage Canelo or Marquez. You dumb *****s act like GGG is done. Fking hilarious.

Comment

Marquez was fighting world caliber fighters for years by the time he was 36. Golovkin faced good albeit untested fighters in a weakish division (its now a pretty stacked division).

Comment

Originally posted by Pechorin View Post
                The end of Pacquiao's knockout streak after he was accused of peds is nothing short of suspicious at best.
                He was 33 when knockout streak stopped. So he didn’t have a prime? 28-32 is not a fighters prime?

A drain hoya? Hatton who walked thru a punch? 145lb cotto who had no trainer and had a style that favors pac?
                Which part was it that won’t be explain without peds?

Comment

There are so little similarities between the two fights it's basically laughable.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoGlobal View Post
                    Pacquiao signature move is right jab and run forward. Marquez timed it. if car slams into wall the front part is damaged

if you are not suspicious of marquez under heredia you have a serious, serious agenda.

can you tell me anything about heredia's background? do you know it?

Comment

Working...
                    X