Police footage of Chicago citizen gunned down by police

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police footage of Chicago citizen gunned down by police

http://abc7chicago.com/chicago-polic...oting/3766539/

He was complying with an officer, took out his wallet to show ID until this blonde cop starts trying to grab him from behind. Running wasn’t the best option but he seemed to be complying so I don’t understand why they were getting grabby.

But que the racist ****boys. Neither side was right here. If he was white they would of asked for the concealed carry permit and been on their way but felt the need to get all physical with this dude. ****ing crazy
    Last edited by $Bullsfam$; 07-15-2018, 11:13 PM.

Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post

He was complying with an officer, took out his wallet to show ID until this blonde cop starts trying to grab him from behind. Running wasn’t the best option but he seemed to be complying so I don’t understand why they were getting grabby.

But que the racist ****boys. Neither side was right here. If he was white they would of asked for the concealed carry permit and been on their way but felt the need to get all physical with this dude. ****ing crazy

They're working in one of the most crime ridden cities in the whole country, where black males overwhelmingly make up the crime rate, you really think any officer whether they are black, white, hispanic, or asian would treat a black suspect the same as a white suspect, atleast in that part of the country? Its not racism, its common sense.

Not only that, the guy was clearly reaching for his firearms. This is why people can't take stories like these seriously, you are literally defending stupidity and calling it racism.
    Last edited by JimRaynor; 07-15-2018, 11:38 PM.

Comment

If he would not have tried to run, it would have been fine would be my guess. When you're surrounded by cops, you don't go for your gun. That's just common sense. It's tragic for sure. If he'd complied, I doubt anything would have happened. She did reach for him but she wasn't hitting him or anything.

Comment

Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post

Dude, the police noticed the gun in his pants and the police must react immediately to an armed suspect, what the hell did he expect when he was strapping a gun in his pants and refusing to comply?

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
          If he would not have tried to run, it would have been fine would be my guess. When you're surrounded by cops, you don't go for your gun. That's just common sense. It's tragic for sure. If he'd complied, I doubt anything would have happened. She did reach for him but she wasn't hitting him or anything.
          She reached for him because the police saw the gun in his pants and tried to subdue him, but he resisted and shook them off and tried to run away. Now he got bullets in his back because of his own stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
            She reached for him because the police saw the gun in his pants and tried to subdue him, but he resisted and shook them off and tried to run away. Now he got bullets in his back because of his own stupidity.
            That's what I'm thinking. With like five cops around you, pulling your gun=bad idea. Everyone knows this.

Comment

Look at all these trump nazis lmao he literally had his wallet in his hand pulling out of it when the hoe started lunging at him.

Black man, with a weapon, cops already jumping on you, I can see why he panicked even if he made the wrong choice. I'm not defending him but to act like the cops handled this right is a ****ing joke

Comment

He probably been packin because his life in that town often depended upon it but he probably didnt have a concealed carry permit, which I believe is a felony and if he already had some strikes he figured it better to escape now than live the rest of his life in a pen.
                Last edited by maracho; 07-16-2018, 02:03 AM.

Comment

this ''outrage'' might need a ''master'' thread

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                    this ''outrage'' might need a ''master'' thread
                    If the guy was white, this wouldn't even be a news story.

Comment

Working...
                    X