No announcement yet.

A Bumming with Bank Jr...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] A Bumming with Bank Jr...

I'd seen most of the bummings that Chris Eubank Jr. had meted out over the last seven years and regarded him as a reasonable purveyor of the cock.

However, I didn't regard him as being top tier at bumming... after all, the biggest name on his bumming record was Arthur Abraham, and Abraham hadn't had a full erection for several years.

Yet for a rare instance I'd allowed my thoughts to be swayed by the talk of others, something I rarely do. I felt sure I could bum him with reasonable ease, using my long taddywhacker, but I was hearing conflicting reports. "it's a fifty-fifty bumming," some would say, "either one might cum first." Still others were saying he'd wank me off in five rounds. Even the local betting office had him down as the favourite to wank me off before I managed to empty his ball sac.

Perhaps most convincing of all was his dad, who assured me that he'd seen him suck fifty dicks in one sitting at the gym, and regarded his son's powers of fellatio as being so strong he warned him only to lick the shaft and not the bell end in case they came too quickly. "I give Junior clear inssssstructionssssss," he explained, "sssssstay away from the head."

Even Junior himself was always bigging up his own prowess, telling people "I don't need a corner, I just do what I need to do. I can stick my cock up a man's arsehole and suck him off at the same time, while wanking off another two guys and toe-****ing another."

This kid did not want for confidence and I foolishly began to have doubts.

I needn't have worried. A referee supervised the bumming and tried to insist that Junior was in control - he started sucking me off at least twice but the ref insisted it was a slip and he didn't actually go down. But, while it was perhaps a slightly more competitive bumming than he was given credit for, I was certainly comfortably in control, whacking him with my pulsating, glistening chopper whenever he came close.

Towards the end he started to get ragged, and I was able to dick slap him at will... the daft cunt had about as effective a defence as a math class at a Florida High School.

I wanked his little ebony pecker so hard it dislocated my shoulder, but his face had been a mess of fluid since the third.

What really got to me though was his total denial.

"I felt I outbummed him in there," he insisted, "maybe we can bum again, and I can prove it."

To his credit, Eubank Sr. was having none of it.

"You barely even got him hard," he insisted, "it wasssss the right bumming deccccissssion."

Eubank Jr looked askance at his friends.

"It was a close bumming," one of them lied.

I celebrated, leaving Junior to his delusions of bumming grandeur.

I give Junior clear inssssstructionssssss," he explained, "sssssstay away from the head."

Comment

Annie is shot

Comment

Working...
      X