Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will there be more friction and wars with Middle East again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Based on past history, the odds are he will start a new war.

Every modern President, except Donald Trump, has gotten us into new wars.

Comment

I don't understand how regions and cultures that have warred for over a thousand years is blamed on America.

Canaanites and ****. Seems to me America would be doing the world a favor if we just leveled the unruly pricks.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        I'm sure Biden will line up a Mando so we don't get stripped of the title. Since Trump wanted to hold the belt hostage, but he lost the purse bid
        “who have Iran fought? who have they beat? They better keep our name outta they mouth”

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
          I don't understand how regions and cultures that have warred for over a thousand years is blamed on America.

Canaanites and ****. Seems to me America would be doing the world a favor if we just leveled the unruly pricks.
          USA, UK etc have propped up governments, rebels and civil wars over there for a long time. A certain level of unrest in the Middle East is good for western business as long as it’s “our guys” getting the upper hand in it.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            Based on past history, the odds are he will start a new war.

Every modern President, except Donald Trump, has gotten us into new wars.
            To be fair, it’s the closest you guys have been to a civil war in a long time.

Comment

I want to foster peace in the Middle East, by ****ing as many hot Arab wimmin as possible!

I think Saudi vs Iran in going to be a big event!

Comment

Aren't we already moving back troops?

Comment

Originally posted by Butt stuff View Post
                  “who have Iran fought? who have they beat? They better keep our name outta they mouth”
                  :

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                    I'm sure Biden will line up a Mando so we don't get stripped of the title. Since Trump wanted to hold the belt hostage, but he lost the purse bid

We ain't dodging anyone on this side

Sign the contract

Comment

Let me tell you all something politic talking will get us nowhere.Right now you cant trust any country their all filthy money loving liars

Comment

Working...
                      X