Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder: I Would Knock Ruiz's Ass Out, Just Like The Rest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
    I never once said Wilder won that fight.

Looks like you are the one who needs that cold water.

All I said was most refs would had waived it off soon as fury landed on his back.
    You said that Fury need the ref in his pocket which is just another way of showing how stupid one is as i pointed out who Jack Reiss is.. lol

No ref is going to stop a fight a fighter is winning in the last round because he falls down and is looking at him , and with the actual evidence of fury winning the rest of the round you will still argue it.

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
      You said that Fury need the ref in his pocket which is just another way of showing how stupid one is as i pointed out who Jack Reiss is.. lol

No ref is going to stop a fight a fighter is winning in the last round because he falls down and is looking at him , and with the actual evidence of fury winning the rest of the round you will still argue it.
      Maverick Taylor. Once again you didn’t prove your point.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
        By your own words.. Wilder was stun by fury two times (a couple).. Now.. How many times did Wilder stun Fury???? Exactly!.. Fury lost!
        Even if Fury lost, how does that affect Ruiz' power?

Comment

• Originally posted by Floydushka View Post
          Wilder was stunned by Fury a couple of times. Ruiz seems to hit harder. So, he has a chance to dethrone Wilder.
          You still have to take into account Fury is about 9 inches taller with 85 inch reach that Ruiz doesn't have so it's not as difficult for Wilder which is why he won't fight a boxer puncher with size like AJ. He would get more then stunned , Wilder would defeat small Ruiz who wouldn't reach him.

Comment

• Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
            Maverick Taylor. Once again you didn’t prove your point.
            Taylor couldn't answer Steel and the ropes were holding him up ,he was unable to stand on his own . Defending Wilder is just not winnable in your argument on this thread , juggs is correct . No referee would stop the fight with a juvenited fighter ready to go and winning the rest of that round.

Comment

• Wilder got a gift. You guys should move on. Is that too hard to do?

Comment

• Yeah I think wilder would knock ruiz out, and I'm a ruiz fan.

Only one way to find out, make the fight.

Comment

Working...
                X