Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury May Train in Big Bear For Deontay Wilder Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slimPickings View Post
    I respect your perspective.
    That is what a forum is for. Different viewpoints.

The reality is ANY version of Fury gets destroyed by Wilder.
    The difference is pre his hiatus from boxing it might have taken a round or two longer.

If he thinks this is going to be a pitty-pat and hold contest he is in for a RUDE awakening!!.

Lets just hope this fight actually happens.
    I share your sentiments too. No way Fury wins Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by pittapatta66 View Post
      Maybe you question it because you wish this was a secret ****sexual gathering?

What you are suggesting is just a roundabout way of saying "what you say is what you are!", nice logic....perhaps for a pre-school child.

So what if I did? Sexuality isn’t a big deal and I’d have no problem with being gay. Therefore, don’t be afraid to come out anytime.

What I’m talking about is overcompensation. I see loads of lads on here using gay terms as insults and it’s overcompensating for a lack of genuine masculinity; suggesting that you lack such because you haven’t yet passed adolescence and are therefore still a boy or that you are a little bit gay.

In conclusion: Be nice, silly!

Comment

Originally posted by P to the J View Post
        So what if I did? Sexuality isn’t a big deal and I’d have no problem with being gay. Therefore, don’t be afraid to come out anytime.

What I’m talking about is overcompensation. I see loads of lads on here using gay terms as insults and it’s overcompensating for a lack of genuine masculinity; suggesting that you lack such because you haven’t yet passed adolescence and are therefore still a boy or that you are a little bit gay.

In conclusion: Be nice, silly!
        In conclusion, you just came out of the closet and I genuinely don't want anything to do with you or your kind. I don't ever put people on ignore that I disagree with - I have actually never ignored anyone before on here - so you are the first.

Thanks for outing yourself, if only the rest of you had a rainbow badge to identify yourselves so people like me know to avoid you and your feminine ways of emotional manipulation.

You know what you are, it doesn't need to even be said.

Comment

Originally posted by pittapatta66 View Post
          In conclusion, you just came out of the closet and I genuinely don't want anything to do with you or your kind. I don't ever put people on ignore that I disagree with - I have actually never ignored anyone before on here - so you are the first.

Thanks for outing yourself, if only the rest of you had a rainbow badge to identify yourselves so people like me know to avoid you and your feminine ways of emotional manipulation.

You know what you are, it doesn't need to even be said.

Erm, yeah... I have a long-term girlfriend thanks very much. My point being that I’m comfortable with sexuality and don’t need to prove my masculinity every second like half the clowns on this forum do and you.

You feel the need to shout out about ****sexuality as if you’re lacking in numerous areas. Which you obviously are. You’re juvenile and/or possibly gay and/or physically lacking in some way; perhaps a smaller than average *****, too short or maybe you’re overweight. But that’s ok, everyone’s different.

“Feminine ways of emotional manipulation?” You sound angry towards women. Perhaps you’ve experienced a lot of rejection. Are you a virgin?

All of those things are ok, btw, but it would be better if you let go of the anger towards the gay community and esp towards women. Those things don’t make you more of a man.

Comment

Do what you must do

Comment

Working...
            X