Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will CANELO Beat BJS The Way COTTO Tagged MARAVILLA MARTINEZ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will CANELO Beat BJS The Way COTTO Tagged MARAVILLA MARTINEZ?

People saying BJS is going to be a problem for Nelo because of Trout and Lara...

Just remember boys....how quick and accurate Cotto caught the Southpaw style Maravilla on the chin...

Counterring is everything, take it, its yours!

Canelo will stop BJS!

Comment

Martinez' knees were not 100% healthy. It's easier to tag a disabled boxer.

So it's N-O-E, no...
      Last edited by SceneBoxer; 01-03-2018, 04:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
        Canelo will stop BJS!
        Nelo is going to teach all these clowns at 160 pounds a proper boxing lesson. None stand a chance against him. I hope Nelo first gets the chance to utterly expose the overrated hype job that is Daniel Jacobs and do a better job against him than Fearnady Scaredlovkin did, which is the cause of him becoming overhyped and overrated in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
          Canelo will stop BJS!
          Quoted for truth!

Comment

I hope Nelo will fight Charlo, BJS, Jacobs & Andrade and we'll see if he can come out with a winning record.

Comment

Originally posted by SceneBoxer View Post
              I hope Nelo will fight Charlo, BJS, Jacobs & Andrade and we'll see if he can come out with a winning record.
              That would be awesome. From those 3 you listed it's another 3 added fomer or current champions on his resume

Comment

Yea for sure if your expecting a disabled bjs

Comment

Saunders isn't a cripple and also he has a chin. He wouldn't be getting dropped by the likes of Martin Murray.

Comment

Originally posted by LalinPromotions View Post
                    People saying BJS is going to be a problem for Nelo because of Trout and Lara...

Just remember boys....how quick and accurate Cotto caught the Southpaw style Maravilla on the chin...

Counterring is everything, take it, its yours!

They're both good counterpunchers, I'm not seeing much excitement here, or any KDs, just a lot of cagey circling. 'One for the purists' as they say...

Why is Brad Pitt relevant?

Comment

Working...
                    X