Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats The Most Evil, Vicious Thing You Have Done In Your Life?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Drank a bottle of sweet sake used to make sushi, instead of walking half a block to buy real drinking sake..
    Illegally using a substance other than the manner specified.

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
    i agree to all of the above assessments
    (mine was probably the gayest, doe)

now its your turn to confess
    ohhhhh most vicious most evil

I once killed a pitbull, i guess the neighborhood had issues with pitbull and some gang members who owned terrorizing the neighborhood, not my hood my niece and nephew lived there before they moved in with me but I got mad one day when I was there when my neice came home crying cause the neighbors let the pitbull lose to roam so I grabbed my gun went outside and walked to them dudes house and blasted the dog (but i went to talk to them adn the dog tried to attack me *WINK WINK* HEHE). Poor dog did nothing wrong I blame its owner. Not my only pitbull I have killed but was the only one I think I was in the wrong.
    Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 10-01-2017, 12:45 AM.

Comment

I broke a guy's arm in a wrestling match, he needed surgery.

I knocked a guy out with a right hand, in self defense. The guy had a big gash in his head already from another dust up just before. Got glassed or something. And then I laid him flat on his back. Dude had a bad night. It felt bad. It was at a raging party in the woods, and we had to hightail it like crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
        I broke a guy's arm in a wrestling match, he needed surgery.

I knocked a guy out with a right hand, in self defense. The guy had a big gash in his head already from another dust up just before. Got glassed or something. And then I laid him flat on his back. Dude had a bad night. It felt bad. It was at a raging party in the woods, and we had to hightail it like crazy.
        Aggravated Assault
        Disorderly Conduct.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
          Illegally using a substance other than the manner specified.

ohhhhh most vicious most evil

I once killed a pitbull, i guess the neighborhood had issues with pitbull and some gang members who owned terrorizing the neighborhood, not my hood my niece and nephew lived there before they moved in with me but I got mad one day when I was there when my neice came home crying cause the neighbors let the pitbull lose to roam so I grabbed my gun went outside and walked to them dudes house and blasted the dog. Poor dog did nothing wrong I blame its owner. Not my only pitbull I have killed but was the only one I think I was in the wrong.
          thats probably the best news ive heard. nothing evil in that. you did the neighborhood a great service. imho, theyre filthy beasts that only serve one purpose; protecting junk yards.

and z should know better

Comment

thats probably the best news ive heard. nothing evil in that. you did the neighborhood a great service. imho, theyre filthy beasts that only serve one purpose; protecting junk yards.

and z should know better
            I had a pitbull when I was like 14 but then I traded it for something I forget.

I think they can be cool dogs but 99% who get those dogs arent the type that should even be owning a dog.

Me i like a small dog, I have a small mut and the most loyal dog ever and protects the house by barking and that headstart is all I need!

Comment

I had a pitbull when I was like 14 but then I traded it for something I forget.

I think they can be cool dogs but 99% who get those dogs arent the type that should even be owning a dog.

Me i like a small dog, I have a small mut and the most loyal dog ever and protects the house by barking and that headstart is all I need!
              pu55y magnets

if the pitbull is from a legit breeder whos dogs have never kilt anyone, i guess they can be good pets.

i would never trust one, doe.

Comment

pu55y magnets

if the pitbull is from a legit breeder whos dogs have never kilt anyone, i guess they can be good pets.

i would never trust one, doe.
                same here, I cringe when I see babies playing with pitbulls I just wouldnt risk it but hey not my children so I cant say shit.

Comment

same here, I cringe when I see babies playing with pitbulls I just wouldnt risk it but hey not my children so I cant say shit.
                  if i had a choice of dog, id go with a boxer

beautiful beasts

(bull dogs are cuteAF as puppies but suck after a few months and have terrible joint issues).

this reminds me, i did something else im not entirely proud of (i may have mentioned this in a 'have you ever hit a bltch' thread)

might be TL/DR from this point on

again, early teen hanging in the school cafe with my buds...i notice this dude verbally crushing this chick to shreds.

so dumbassed me goes over, even after my friends tell me to mind my own business, and tell him to show some respeck.

what does the skank do ? slaps the life and soul out of me. i mean, that echo, doe. for 10 seconds the only sound there was was the ringing in my ears.....then came the laughter.

EVERYONE was laughing (even my fncked up friends )

i take my wounded face and pride out to the schoolyard to sulk. but my loving friends follow me just to remind me what just happened. oooh, the blood was boiling.

then it happened.

i calmly got up, went back in, saw her and him standing there (probably reliving my humiliation).....i jumped up as high as i could and with the bottom of my fist, bonked her on the head with all of my might.

she collapsed like an accordion and i won a 2 week suspension

Comment

if i had a choice of dog, id go with a boxer

beautiful beasts

(bull dogs are cuteAF as puppies but suck after a few months and have terrible joint issues).

this reminds me, i did something else im not entirely proud of (i may have mentioned this in a 'have you ever hit a bltch' thread)

might be TL/DR from this point on

again, early teen hanging in the school cafe with my buds...i notice this dude verbally crushing this chick to shreds.

so dumbassed me goes over, even after my friends tell me to mind my own business, and tell him to show some respeck.

what does the skank do ? slaps the life and soul out of me. i mean, that echo, doe. for 10 seconds the only sound there was was the ringing in my ears.....then came the laughter.

EVERYONE was laughing (even my fncked up friends )

i take my wounded face and pride out to the schoolyard to sulk. but my loving friends follow me just to remind me what just happened. oooh, the blood was boiling.

then it happened.

i calmly got up, went back in, saw her and him standing there (probably reliving my humiliation).....i jumped up as high as i could and with the bottom of my fist, bonked her on the head with all of my might.

she collapsed like an accordion and i won a 2 week suspension
                    yeah boxers are nice looking dogs still a lil big imo unless you have the yard for them. My dogs have to be free my dog has never been on a chain and he roams the block with ease all my neighbors are mexicans and know me and my dog and they have no problem with him, he even walks with the old ladies in teh morning lol, they like em they say he protects the neighborhood. Only had 1 issue with a lame ass lazy ****ing bum ass piasa who tried to get me to pay child support for his puppies cause apparently my dog got his dog pregnant lmfao I told em to fuck off.

and bout your school incident

Domestic Violence

Comment

yeah boxers are nice looking dogs still a lil big imo unless you have the yard for them. My dogs have to be free my dog has never been on a chain and he roams the block with ease all my neighbors are mexicans and know me and my dog and they have no problem with him, he even walks with the old ladies in teh morning lol, they like em they say he protects the neighborhood.

and bout your school incident

Domestic Violence
                      yeah. its cruel to keep big dogs cooped up in an apt. i have the space for large dogs but not the patience.

lmao @ domestic violence.

for reading it.

i think i shouldnt have been punished, doe. equal rights (and lefts)

Comment

Working...
                      X