No announcement yet.

Looks like Charlie Zelenoff is going to prison

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hous View Post
    What would the source of funding have on the makeup of jails? Jails are not as rough as prisons because of their funding, but because their inhabitants are of a different breed.

Sorry, Charlie isn't at risk of getting raped.
    Correctional facilities and prisons are more often run by the state or federal governments and house offenders serving long-term sentences
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prison

as far as where the funding comes from, in relation to the make up, its not its funded by state there for it must be a state prison, but instead only state prisons are going to get state and fedral funding, so if it getting funing from the state and federal gov, that a pretty good clue that they are a correctinal facility or state prison housing long term interns.
    Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 05-02-2012, 02:31 AM.

Comment

I can't wait until Z-money gets out of jail and makes some videos about it

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
        Jails and prisons are entirely different. Wikipedia has jail as a synonym of prison because in the mainstream the words are used interchangeably, but in reality there is big difference.

Jails don't hold anyone that's serving a sentence over 1 year. Jails are more restricted. Jails are overcrowded and people serve a smaller percentage of their sentence.

From a law firm in LA, the city CZ is being held in.
        http://www.losangelescriminallawyers...alifornia.html

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prison

as far as where the funding comes from, in relation to the make up, its not its funded by state there for it must be a state prison, but instead only state prisons are going to get state and fedral funding, so if it getting funing from the state and federal gov, that a pretty good clue that they are a correctinal facility or state prison housing long term interns.
          I'm sorry, states and the federal government give money to municpalities for city activities such as public schools. That doesn't mean they are state or federal schools.

Also, a correctional facility can consist of a jail or a prison. It's a broader term that encompasses both.
          Last edited by Hous; 05-02-2012, 02:48 AM.

Comment

I'm sorry, states and the federal government give money to municpalities for city activities such as public schools. That doesn't mean they are state or federal schools.
            schools are very much a state entity, branched out under the rule of a state superintendent and alloteed for with in the state constitution.

more importantly though, schools arnt prisons.

Comment

schools are very much a state entity, branched out under the rule of a state superintendent and alloteed for with in the state constitution.

more importantly though, schools arnt prisons.
              Well, technically everything that is local is state because municipalities derive their power from the state. Municipalities are not soverign bodies, every power they have was delegated to them, unlike states which truly are soverign. Public schools receive the bulk of their funding from local taxes.

Jails are very different from prisons. Jails and state prisons hold detainees that have been convicted under the same statutes, but have different sentences. They are different not because of funding, but because of their function. Jails hold people while they await trial, or if they have a sentence less than 1 year. Prisons hold more serious law breakers.

If Charlie drops the soap, he has nothing to fear.

Comment

Apparently you were right, the place is a ****hole. My state does not operate like that (different soverign).

Hopefully Charlie is careful in there...
                Last edited by Hous; 05-02-2012, 03:23 AM.

Comment

Apparently you were right, the place is a ****hole. My state does not operate like that (different soverign).

Hopefully Charlie is careful in there...
                  yeah, i was reading through some reviews, seems that worst people there are the guards (not that the prisoners arnt bad, just that the guards are even worse.).

Comment

That site says he's got 180 days, not 4 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by BravoTwoZero
                      A mod on ********boxing banned me because she was on her period, why that ***** has any authority with men on a forum is beyond me :lafatu:

She and others are so obsessed as much as to stalk zelenoff and his family, they take the piss out of him and have done it for years

zelenoff is ****ing crazy but these idiots are taking so much pleasure in it that id rather see them ****ing punched to a pulp
                      I know they're obsessed with Charlie over there. Did you know some 57 year old guy who posts there flew all the way to America from Australia just to confront Charlie?

WTF is the point of that? Just for some internet props? He really isn't worth it.

Comment

Working...
                      X