Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kownacki: Charles Martin is Tough Exam, Not Looking Past Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kownacki: Charles Martin is Tough Exam, Not Looking Past Him

By Thomas Gerbasi - It says something about the rising profile of unbeaten Brooklyn heavyweight Adam Kownacki that most observers are looking at his September 8 meeting with former IBF belt holder Charles Martin simply as a showcase bout, one that could propel him into the title picture. Kownacki hopes that's the case, that a win over Martin will get him a title fight, but as far as a victory being a foregone conclusion, the 29-year-old isn't going that far...
    [Click Here To Read More]

The god is back! It’s a shame Anthony Joshua and Eddie Hearn had to drug him smh

Comment

never really seen martin display his full skills.. hopefully we get to see that against kownacki

Comment

I am yet to see any of Kownacki fights but I believe Martin will be his biggest test so far.
        A win will bring himself into the limelight.

Comment

I expect Martin to use knee breaking voodoo magic again.
          Martin TKO 3 by way of broken ankle

Comment

Kownacki whoops him.

Comment

Will be interesting to see how Martin gets on

Comment

Originally posted by SinderellaMan View Post
                I expect Martin to use knee breaking voodoo magic again.
                Martin TKO 3 by way of broken ankle
                Thisssss lol, everyone seems to forget how Martin got his title in the first plz.... Martin is absolute rubbish

Comment

Martin shocks a bloody Kownacki in KO3.

Comment

AK is the favourite but Martin is dangerous.. I expect a fun slug fest.

Comment

Working...
                    X