Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

White property starts to be seized by South African Govt.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
    Cause your peepulhz always use "muh dick" as a retort.

Since you are simpleminded I expected either muh dick retort or, even more predictable "we wuz kangs while u wuz in caves," and " we created yall m sheet."

Sorry I had to chin check ya back to the harsh reality!
    Naw. You're another one who feels inadequate. You've seen me post here for two years. I've never used ***** size as an accomplishment of black people. I've always touted black excellence. As a matter of fact i can't think of any black posters here who brings up ***** size as a qualifier for superiority. You're projecting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Naw. You're another one who feels inadequate. You've seen me post here for two years. I've never used ***** size as an accomplishment of black people. I've always touted black excellence. As a matter of fact i can't think of any black posters here who brings up ***** size as a qualifier for superiority. You're projecting.
      Does Beercules count?

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        Does Beercules count?
        Naw, Beer loves BBC he isn't envious

Comment

Does Beercules count?
          Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          Naw, Beer loves BBC he isn't envious
          Technically I'm only half racist I mean white.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            Technically I'm only half racist I mean white.
            You're an overachiever, bruh. Your racism exceeds your race

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                My grandfather looked like Rigo and my AFRICAN AMERICAN friend said I allowed to drop the N bomb with an A at the end so ha !

Kiss my arse

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                  One thing that you don't understand is that if people don't want our culture than they have the right to **** off and move to another country. But I suppose that these people would rather free load off of the government and destroy what ever is around them. Does this sound accurate Dunn...….Rockin'
                  Or, you could stop forcing your culture down people's throats.

Well Rockin the white man brought people to the US and didn't pay them to work. Hundreds of years later you point out they are getting [paid but not working.

Sounds like deferred compensation to me. Maybe white folks should've paid black folks hundreds of years ago and the situation today might be different.

Better yet, maybe they shouldn't have brought black people here to begin with and maybe all the problems you are complaining about wouldn't exist.
                  Last edited by The Big Dunn; 08-22-2018, 07:06 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Madison View Post
                    Cool.mate well tell them to stop getting on boats to Europe then. They can build their own wakanda without the white man's influence.
                    why?

If people choose to immerse themselves in other cultures that is fine with me. Fusing/mixing of cultures to produce new culture of further advancing culture is something all decent people believe in and want to participate in. It's the destroying of cultures by white people that is an issue.That is what created the situation that we have in South Africa.

The ANC is doing to the farmers what their ancestors and elders dd to the ancestors and elders of the ANC.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      As a matter of fact i can't think of any black posters here who brings up ***** size as a qualifier for superiority. You're projecting.

This is actually true. The only poster who bragged about his "bbc" wasn't even black (Stax on Deck).

Comment

Working...
                      X