Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Joshua Got His Name By Beating an Inactive, Beaten Guy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by illmatic94 View Post
    if you need "proof" that gayj is overdosing on juice then please give me your weed connect i need that.

The man looks like a goddamn decepticon.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
      The trump of boxing because he’s doing great things?..discredit wilder all you want I’m sure you will and can have vailed points, but to knock trump for anything other than having a loud mouth makes you serverly misinformed. He’s actually been a very productive and proactive president.
      productive doesnt mean in a positive manner, hes an idiot of a man please stop making a fool of yourself

Comment

Originally posted by allen23 View Post
        productive doesnt mean in a positive manner, hes an idiot of a man please stop making a fool of yourself
        It’s crazy that some of you guys are quick to throw insults around. It’s being childish and says a lot about you and what is or is not going on in your lives...but back to your statements. For one PRODUCTIVE absolutely means positive...he’s an idiot of a man that turned millions into billions? And based on your ignorant comments it’s clear you don’t follow politics, just tmz. So I form yourself and see the things he’s accomplished and where America has flourished I’m such a very short time under trump.

Comment

Wilder would be better advised to find other ways to attack Joshua than to talk about their respective resumes.

That's not somewhere he wants to go.

Comment

Hern or Joshua didn’t wanna fight wilder well maybe Joshua does now.. wilder hasn’t done much for the sport other than stop some passerby’s who like hw division when there’s some action. If wilder beats furry and Joshua that may change but and you never know but wilder seems very beatable as is Joshua.. there’s a lot of you who’re simple you don’t have to draw a line and pick a side cause these guys tell you to.. anyhow if furry wins, or if wilder wins late Joshua is in trouble, if wilder KOs furry early we’re back at square one except they have to do a 50/50 fight

Comment

Originally posted by allen23 View Post
              Allen do you have any great financial advice you can give us? Seriously you seem like you do great

Comment

the Wlad that got beaten by AJ would have toyed with Wilder before stopping him mid rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
                  It’s crazy that some of you guys are quick to throw insults around. It’s being childish and says a lot about you and what is or is not going on in your lives...but back to your statements. For one PRODUCTIVE absolutely means positive...he’s an idiot of a man that turned millions into billions? And based on your ignorant comments it’s clear you don’t follow politics, just tmz. So I form yourself and see the things he’s accomplished and where America has flourished I’m such a very short time under trump.
                  ahaha no i just dont look at mainstream media for any information to be honest. as for making millions into billions if u were aware of the true story of trump u will know that he was a failed businessman many times only for his father to bail him out every time..most notably when he built trump tower in vegas. As for his current presidential term a president should be judged on his actions and policies not his tweets or bull**** speeches. it baffles me how you americans just cant grasp the reality of what has happened to your country when the rest of the world see clearly the troubles you are in..and this goes beyong presidents, your country has been hijacked by bankers and corporations and now u have a malicious, racist, sexist president who cares only for his own power and stature no different than any other presdient since JFK. America is a laughing stock of te world and only americans cannot see this

Comment

You’d think with Wilder fighting Fury that would be his focus now but they are both still desperately talking about Joshua.

If he was sensible he’d talk only about Fury and take Joshua completely out of the limelight.

Comment

Originally posted by Brooklyn926 View Post
                      Allen do you have any great financial advice you can give us? Seriously you seem like you do great
                      yes, stay away from gambling and hoe's

Comment

Working...
                      X