Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video PROOF: Wilder is the one who escalated the fight. Billy came over in peace!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
    Would you be not?
    So Wilder is a real man then? For hitting a shrimp?

Read the story and try to understand what I wrote between the lines.
    NO. If I talked shit about someone, then step to them it means I'm ready for what comes. Or I would not have step up.

Who raised you cowards.

Comment

They should fight at a catch-weight of 209lbs. Billy Jo looks like he weights a solid 220 in between fights.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        but he fully admitted that said it straight to Wilders face and stood there.
        EXACTLY, Wilder got brave because he had his entourage with him, think about that for a min, BJS stepped up to him not the other way around.....

Wilder looks like a ho in this one.

Comment

Originally posted by CLUE View Post
          Nice try, stop it. The moment Wilder stood up Saunders went into hide and back up mode. It was just about Wilder in the split second. He showed he was fearful right there.
          When your getting flanked a SMART man would step back.... Seems like your not that smart.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            I didn't say you asked me to give him credit. I said he didn't really have a choice. THE SHlT IS ON VIDEO. He can't pretend he didn't say it.

Go watch the video of how he ran out of that. If that hurts your feelings, then too bad He ran because maybe he should have kept his mouth shut and stayed in his lane.
            people like you are fake ass internet tough guys. stop talking crap dude, you would have pissed your skirt let alone stood there and said it to a man twice your size

and also don't act like BJS has been talking crap about Wilder. This is two days ago:

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
              EXACTLY, Wilder got brave because he had his entourage with him, think about that for a min, BJS stepped up to him not the other way around.....

Wilder looks like a ho in this one.
              I don't think anyone looks like a ho, but saying BJS is a ***** for running when he's there with a skinny guy against 8 full size 200lb+ guys..

I mean just stop.

BJS said a while back that Wilder was a racist ****, and he did say something racist. Obviously that wasn't at the forefront of billy's mind

Comment

Originally posted by CLUE View Post
                NO. If I talked shit about someone, then step to them it means I'm ready for what comes. Or I would not have step up.

Who raised you cowards.
                Stop this crap about BJS talking **** and learn what happened.

Comment

But Wilder did make racist comments.

Maybe he should think about that
                  He said he thought Hearn, a caucasian, was exploiting the labor and talent of a person who is black.

That is definitely racist since we all know that has NEVER happened before...

SMH...

Comment

Stop this crap about BJS talking **** and learn what happened.
                    The coward is now going around doing interview saying Wilder attempted to "Bully" him, what a clown. Trying to look like a victim by using that word.

Comment

billy hoe talks crap then runs like a chicken.... HE RAN, LIKE A CHICKEN

Comment

Working...
                      X