Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mattice Wins Suspicious Split Nod Over Hamazaryan on ShoBox

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another robbery in America, yeh it happens everywhere but USA leads the way.

Comment

Mattice Lost

Mattice lost fight fair and square. After I watched the fight this morning and I cried after I turned it off. This is no doubt that those who gave him the win should be fired.
      Sorry Zora you deserved better!
      Last edited by Salvatoria; 07-21-2018, 03:05 PM. Reason: Grammer

Comment

that was the worst decision i have ever seen in my life, no wonder boxing is considered the most corrupt sport in the world and the wbc seems to be the worst of them all. im embarrassed for all americans after those american judges could even hold their heads up after delivering that decision.. you should be ashamed wbc.. do the right thing and reverse the decision. dont make them do it again just reverse the decision or be known as a corrupt crooked organization the choice is yours

Comment

never bet on a crooked sport and boxing is the most crooked ever seen especially the wbc they look at who they think will make them the most money no matter how obvious it is they are stealing the fight.. show the world how crooked they are in the usa

Comment

but the big portion of them are in the usa where cash is king and fairplay is a joke, america the corrupt

Comment

It's sad because a guy trains his ass off and fights a good fight against a bigger guy and wins. Then judges and promoters rob him.

It's makes it tough to watch boxing after this **** goes down.

Comment

Originally posted by Rustyman View Post
                I don't deny that. However, I have seen a lot of complaining from US fight fans that US fighters don't fight outside the US because they would get robbed.

Bad decisions happen everywhere. No country has a monopoly on bad decisions however, it seems at times that US fight fans only see one side of the coin.
                Oh no I saw this side of the coin and it was blatantly obvious

Comment

Originally posted by Herdis View Post
                  But that didn't happen... And despite Mattice being ill, still manages to win... Are you going to cry? *****. Cry about Kovalev vs Ward while you are at it. Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch
                  Well we are awaiting your infinite wisdom on all matters boxing. Still waiting for your intelligence to trump what all on the internet are saying in unison, “Robbery, appeal, prospect Mattice was garbage and lost”. Will keep waiting for your troll a@@ to give us some reason to believe your side. I called it, you poke your head in say things then just duck out as is typical of a troll

Comment

But that didn't happen... And despite Mattice being ill, still manages to win... Are you going to cry? *****. Cry about Kovalev vs Ward while you are at it. Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch
                    Still out there troll? After reading all over social media and the experts I see you magically vanished.

Comment

He lost, Mattice won.
                      I see you havent shown your face around here again since your little exposed over rated over hyped girlfriend not only got beat in this fight (which was unanimous across all press and boxing experts) he then scores a draw and then loses! What were you saying about Mattice again? I can’t hear you

Comment

Working...
                      X