Is Mikey ducking Robert Easter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
    i didnt say a word about race piss off
    lol everyone knows your game, man. Of all the people you could say Garcia is ducking, you pick Easter?
    Like the Robert Easter who cant pick up a convincing win to save his life and gets hit hundreds of times in every fight?
    This is the hill your willing to die on?

And if this fight would get made, you would just say its a cherrypick and how Easter has had close fights and hasnt looked really good, and how he left 140 because of Regis Prograis or some **** like that. Your super predictable.

I'll give you props though. Sporting that avatar with Rigroandeaux on it after his disgraceful quit job and subsequent exodus from the world of man. That takes balls.

Comment

Originally posted by glenn mcrory View Post
      lol everyone knows your game, man. Of all the people you could say Garcia is ducking, you pick Easter?
      Like the Robert Easter who cant pick up a convincing win to save his life and gets hit hundreds of times in every fight?
      This is the hill your willing to die on?

And if this fight would get made, you would just say its a cherrypick and how Easter has had close fights and hasnt looked really good, and how he left 140 because of Regis Prograis or some **** like that. Your super predictable.

I'll give you props though. Sporting that avatar with Rigroandeaux on it after his disgraceful quit job and subsequent exodus from the world of man. That takes balls.
      why would i ever say easter is a cherry pick when ive said multiple times that i want them to fight?

im not a hypocritical lying douche like the majority of posters here and never have been. Its as good unification and much better fight than lipinets

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
        why would i ever say easter is a cherry pick when ive said multiple times that i want them to fight?

im not a hypocritical lying douche like the majority of posters here and never have been. Its as good unification and much better fight than lipinets
        I dont know man. Thats always available as an escape route. Lots of people say yes but once its scheduled back away.

Garcia is keeping his WBC trinket because I assume he has plans to go back. He wants that 4-division thing. I dont know if its a "much better fight", but to be fair, I think both Linares and Easter unifications are pretty unremarkable and somewhat pointless. IMO Garcia's challenges lie at Welterweight.

Comment

I thought nobody thought Mikey was ducking Easter

Comment

Working...
          X