Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia: I May Go To 147 By Year's End, I Want Spence!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder what plan he could feel that he possibly has that would get him a win against Spence. Idk if he beats everyone at 140, let alone 147

Comment

The more Mikey mentions this the more stupid he's going to look IF he doesn't follow through.

It's not as if Spence is a huge payday yet so Mikey must have seen some chink in the armour that the rest of us can't see.
      Last edited by SteveM; 07-19-2018, 04:57 PM.

Comment

stfu!!! just a few months ago you and you bro said yall aint moving up!

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
          This is a perfect way to not get criticized for fighting Loma a smaller fighter!!! You see this way since he’s willing to move up and fight a big dangerous fighter, then we can ask Loma to take the same risk Mikey did!!! And when Mikey knock him out he will get credit! Brilliant plan!!!
          Lol Mikey knock out Spence? Hahahahaha!! Mikey won’t make it 3 rounds with Spence

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
            The more Mikey mentions this the more stupid he's going to look IF he doesn't follow through.

It's not as if Spence is a huge payday yet so Mikey must have seen some ***** in the armour that the rest of us can't see.
            he has excuses line up already. after his fight next saturday, he's gonna to say he's going back to 135 to fight loma, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by dwayne3534 View Post
              I wonder what plan he could feel that he possibly has that would get him a win against Spence. Idk if he beats everyone at 140, let alone 147
              exactly, Josh Taylor and Regis come to mind

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                Mikey needs to fuk off with this. Fight loma. Spence fight isn’t interesting at all
                Not interesting? How?
                Last edited by Boxingfanatic75; 07-19-2018, 04:57 PM.

Comment

Mikey, slow your roll!

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                    he has excuses line up already. after his fight next saturday, he's gonna to say he's going back to 135 to fight loma, etc.
                    he's already back at 135 for Easter

Comment

If Mikey beats Easter and then moves up to fight Spence and actually wins, he shoots right to #1 p4p without a doubt. With that being said, I think Spence beats him.

Comment

Working...
                      X