No announcement yet.

Video about drug testing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chaosisme View Post
    I only hear people talk about Golovkin in real life. Outside of Mexico and southwestern US, nobody cares about Canelo.
    Stop making stuff up lol. I live in the UK, most casuals here know who Canelo is. GGG, not so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaspa9t9 View Post
      Stop making stuff up lol. I live in the UK, most casuals here know who Canelo is. GGG, not so much.
      What a weird weird post that man made. Like first of all, 99.9% of the public doesn't give a F about boxing. And I know for damn sure folks in the states aren't talking about GGG more than Canelo. Only time they get brought up is if they are involved in a big PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
        What a weird weird post that man made. Like first of all, 99.9% of the public doesn't give a F about boxing. And I know for damn sure folks in the states aren't talking about GGG more than Canelo. Only time they get brought up is if they are involved in a big PPV.
        I was referring to casual fans, not just any member of the public doofus

Comment

Originally posted by Kaspa9t9 View Post
          I was referring to casual fans, not just any member of the public doofus
          Re-read my post. I wasn't attacking you. I was saying what a weird post chaosisme made about hearing people talk about Golovkin and never about Canelo. The genreal public never talks about boxing and the casuals are more prone to talk about Canelo than Golovkin.

Comment

Working...
          X