Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did the Republicans and Democrats roles reverse post civil rights movement?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
    whig party was like

I had no idea Whig was an abbreviation for Whigger.

I learn something new everyday. Thanks for posting.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post

I had no idea the democrats started the KKK. I am completely mind fcuked at this moment. But after thinking about things, it's all starting to make sense.
      Yup, Democrats wanted and supported slavery, started the KKK and just like way back when, they now have a lot of African Americans enslaved in poverty. They have African Americans addicted to government handouts and welfare, unwilling to take the education route and engrained in the thug way of life. The inner city African American communities are destroying themselves from within and even still are robotically programmed to cast votes for their modern day slave owners.

It is so sad that more African Americans don't wake up and realize that the Democratic party is for the destruction of the African American communities. Look at every single Democratically run city and they ALL are in shambles....Chicago is a prime example of what happens when Democrats are allowed total control.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        Pretty much this... Democrats pander for minority votes, giving short term solutions and addicting them to social programs, instead of having the long view and giving them long term solutions and freedom for social movement to upper classes
        Exactly. They offer something more addictive and destructive than heroin, something that immobilizes the entire community and they reinforce their deadly rhetoric with fake media networks that skew the truth to send a message that they want. It's like biased media outlets in a middle east country or in a communist country where they constantly preach death to the west and only show American planes dropping bombs.

The liberal media is there to ensure the brainwashing of the voter. They portray the Republicans as a group of evil old white dudes trying to hold people down when in reality, it's the Democrats that want to hold people down. They welcome in illegal immigrants so they can throw them into already impoverished cities and hold them down as well, creating a new cycle for a new demographic. They only want your vote, they care nothing for you in reality.

Comment

Working...
        X