No announcement yet.

Who's the reigning best poster/s here in the lounge now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Not even close! Willy, Elroy, we got a lot of good posters.
    Lots of bad posters also.
    What is that thing behind Jhonny in your avi photo? A medallion something?

Comment

How would you know? You seem to know him better than I know myself. It’s kinda odd, don’t you think?

My wife just called to cancel our dinner plans. She’s on her way home, and we are gonna eat takeout.

I keep posting photos, steady. I’ll post more this weekend, if I go to the beach with jhonny.

Do you like dogs? Even lil dogs?
      I am his close friend on here. He doesn't hide much from me.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        What is that thing behind Jhonny in your avi photo? A medallion something?
        It’s an award I got from Merrill Lynch, they gave me a fat bonus too, for grinding hard, and doing my thang.

It’s ceramic, covered in silver. It has the Merrill Lynch bull(bull market) logo on it.

Here it is on their official website.

https://www.ml.com

It’s jhonny’s plate for his dog food. Not many people have ever seen one of them, or gotten one. I got the stand for it someplace?

My wife laughs that jhonny loves eating off of it.

It’s the same logo on my office building..
        Last edited by Zaroku; 06-29-2018, 07:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          I am his close friend on here. He doesn't hide much from me.
          Whose close friend? Jhonny’s? Oh ok. Cool. Everyone needs a close friend. Tell him, that I am starting to understand how trapped he might feel. I’ve never experienced that kinda oppression first hand, but I wish him well.

He is lucky to have such a close and loyal friend who doesn’t hide much about himself..

He hid the fact that he emailed me and we exchanged email.

Never mind bro.. peace..

Comment

Me.

**** LeBron.

I have no life.

Bron is a snake. texting KD 🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍
            Kevin Durant > Bron

Sorry.
            I would literally orgasm if KD left Golden State to team up with Lebron. It would mark the end of the Warriors dynasty and bring me great joy.

Comment

Is there a p4p (post for post) ranking?

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                I would literally orgasm if KD left Golden State to team up with Lebron. It would mark the end of the Warriors dynasty and bring me great joy.
                he won't though, he has money invested in Silicon Valley

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  It's gotta be SafeSpace, hands down.

Hell, that guy has so many alts he can't even remember how many he has.

That's some serious dedication there.
                  Well, I just don't like unfair bans. I got banned because I asked Zaroku questions in Spanish. Before then, it was pretty much a Thunderdome-esque thread; at max, it should've been moved. Yet, I got banned because I check-mated him on his lies. He's not fluent in Spanish, and he used Google translate to respond after I got banned. I can tell.

As to you, why are you still upset with me? I thought we moved on past this already. You spend all day talking about me, and it makes me feel like we should be friends instead if you admire me that much. How about it?

Comment

It’s an award I got from Merrill Lynch, they gave me a fat bonus too, for grinding hard, and doing my thang.

It’s ceramic, covered in silver. It has the Merrill Lynch bull(bull market) logo on it.

Here it is on their official website.

https://www.ml.com

It’s jhonny’s plate for his dog food. Not many people have ever seen one of them, or gotten one. I got the stand for it someplace?

My wife laughs that jhonny loves eating off of it.

It’s the same logo on my office building..
                    Damn.

Johnny lives like a king!

Comment

Originally posted by B@mbZquad View Post
                      Well, I just don't like unfair bans. I got banned because I asked Zaroku questions in Spanish. Before then, it was pretty much a Thunderdome-esque thread; at max, it should've been moved. Yet, I got banned because I check-mated him on his lies. He's not fluent in Spanish, and he used Google translate to respond after I got banned. I can tell.

As to you, why are you still upset with me? I thought we moved on past this already. You spend all day talking about me, and it makes me feel like we should be friends instead if you admire me that much. How about it?
                      You are definitely in his thoughts constantly. Whenever I post he goes on trying to convince people to ignore me because he thinks I'm an alt of you.

Comment

Working...
                      X