Wilder is ready to sign contract for Joshua fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilder is ready to sign contract for Joshua fight

http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...anthony-joshua

Reports from ESPN that Wilder is ready to sign contract. It states that Wilder sent the contract back with a couple of notes and hopes that all will be okay with the contract.

Let's see what happens

Can somebody buy Wilder a pen?

Comment

Thanks true that for posting that link. I was just telling Skee knee and juggernaught 666 about that link but they were either too lazy to find it or they couldn't handle the truth. 15.5 mil flat fee has been accepted. A bunch of denial Aj fan boys on this site. Lets believe lying Eddie Hearn over Fat Dan and Shelly Finkel. Gtfoh.

Comment

Originally posted by True That View Post
        http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...anthony-joshua

Reports from ESPN that Wilder is ready to sign contract. It states that Wilder sent the contract back with a couple of notes and hopes that all will be okay with the contract.

Let's see what happens
        The way these two parties are handling the negotiations is so damn slow it's unbelievable. Wilder sits on the contract a week or more and then sends it back with some notes. What now? Does Hearn wait another week and then send Wilder a new contract? This BS could go on forever. I doubt either side wants to fight the other very much or they would have come to terms by now.

Comment

Wilder is not ready to sign ****.

By the sounds of it he's changed his mind about the offer he publically accepted and wants a new contract in the table with some terms changed.

Stalling as always.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            The way these two parties are handling the negotiations is so damn slow it's unbelievable. Wilder sits on the contract a week or more and then sends it back with some notes. What now? Does Hearn wait another week and then send Wilder a new contract? This BS could go on forever. I doubt either side wants to fight the other very much or they would have come to terms by now.

I'm not sure what's going on. I too am wondering what those "notes" are.

This is dragging, I'm getting restless as well as others.

Comment

Originally posted by DocGreenThumb. View Post
              Thanks true that for posting that link. I was just telling Skee knee and juggernaught 666 about that link but they were either too lazy to find it or they couldn't handle the truth. 15.5 mil flat fee has been accepted. A bunch of denial Aj fan boys on this site. Lets believe lying Eddie Hearn over Fat Dan and Shelly Finkel. Gtfoh.

You're welcome. For sure, absolutely.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                Seriously? Did you even read the article?

Comment

Don't lose time with these two, they abandoned reason a long time ago

Comment

You didnt tell me anything ****** .

The fight CANT be made unless Wilder SIGNS the contract , he wasted everyones time for an extra 3 Million that he could have got with ACTUAL negotiating a month ago ? lol

You were arguing Joshua is holding up the fight , must be a special kind of stupid !

Comment

Working...
                    X