Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maybe AJ doesn't want to sign up for the WBC/VADA year round testing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
    I’ve been saying this all along. It’s a couple of more champions on the p4p list who’s scared to unify the wbc belt because of VADA
    WBA does it too.

https://www.boxingscene.com/wbc-reve...esting--113051

It's interesting that fighters you've openly backed as being feared and that people won't fight them because of drug testing are on here for refusing to enter testing like Errol Spence, Miguel Berchelt and there's 15 fighters from USA & Mexico refusing and only 2 from Eastern Europe (both from Russia) yet the opponents you allege as being feared of testing have accepted it

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      No proof they're doing it? Didn't they catch Briggs?
      And Browne too.

WBC have been way worse about testing. They were very vocal about Canelo being innocent, let Vargas-Salido go on, let Nery keep his belt despite a failed test, kept Berchelt as a champion despite a refusal to test and let Ortiz fight for their title a couple months later.

If they are so soft it begs the question what are they letting slide past?

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
        WBA does it too.

https://www.boxingscene.com/wbc-reve...esting--113051

It's interesting that fighters you've openly backed as being feared and that people won't fight them because of drug testing are on here for refusing to enter testing like Errol Spence, Miguel Berchelt and there's 15 fighters from USA & Mexico refusing and only 2 from Eastern Europe (both from Russia) yet the opponents you allege as being feared of testing have accepted it
        Already clowned Spence too nice try crybaby. Boxing is a small circle word gets around quick. It’s only a matter of time before the cheaters are exposed

Comment

Already clowned Spence too nice try crybaby. Boxing is a small circle word gets around quick. It’s only a matter of time before the cheaters are exposed
          So if the WBA does the same testing what's the problem? There's a fighter you swear is cheating (Loma) who's done VADA testing for his next fight and has passed the tests and there's a fighter who's refused testing (Berchelt) despite being it's champion and mandated to do it who you backed and claimed Loma ducked because of testing.

You are going to have to explain that one for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            Can't think of any other reason he'd turn down $50 mil........
            Because he wants $100m ?!?!

Comment

AJ was NOT on the list (released few weeks ago) of fighters who are NOT being tested by VADA like Spence and Peterson to just include some names...he is being tested so this is BS

Comment

So if the WBA does the same testing what's the problem? There's a fighter you swear is cheating (Loma) who's done VADA testing for his next fight and has passed the tests and there's a fighter who's refused testing (Berchelt) despite being it's champion and mandated to do it who you backed and claimed Loma ducked because of testing.

You are going to have to explain that one for me.
                I don’t have to explain **** to you. You feeling guilty about Loma or something ? Is that the only reason you watch boxing? Why you always bringing him up groupie?

Comment

I don’t have to explain **** to you. You feeling guilty about Loma or something ? Is that the only reason you watch boxing? Why you always bringing him up groupie?
                  Ha. Because you can't. You cornered yourself and commented on something you know nothing about.

That's why it's always important to know a story before making up tales. You will always end up looking stupid and ill informed.

Nah. I watched Boxing way before Loma and go to over a dozen live fights every year that don't involve him (though I go to see his live too). I bring him up because your a racist and you use double standards to fit your agenda and you crack every time.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                    AJ was NOT on the list (released few weeks ago) of fighters who are NOT being tested by VADA like Spence and Peterson to just include some names...he is being tested so this is BS
                    We already know Peterson a cheater and if Spence don’t enroll he’s a cheater too.

Comment

Ha. Because you can't. You cornered yourself and commented on something you know nothing about.

That's why it's always important to know a story before making up tales. You will always end up looking stupid and ill informed.

Nah. I watched Boxing way before Loma and go to over a dozen live fights every year that don't involve him (though I go to see his live too). I bring him up because your a racist and you use double standards to fit your agenda and you crack every time.

I’m cornered on boxingscene?? How do I get uncornered? Lmao get a life you emotional weirdo. Telling me to explain to you now you’re telling me I’m cornered. Lol who made you boxingscene police girl?

Comment

Working...
                      X