No announcement yet.

London Mayor announces Massive crackdown on Knives because of high murder rates

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Theodore View Post

No reason to carry a knife? There are literally hundreds of ****ing reasons to carry a knife. It's one of the most basic tools since the beginning of human history.

I want to slap this stupid ass mayor upside the head, seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
      Right wingers 10 years ago "Soon the UK will have muslim politicians banning knives, journalists thrown in detention cells for blasphemy. You don't see the consequences of your actions right away."

Left wingers 10 years ago: "Hahaha nice tin foil hat incest bigot"

New excuse: "Well London isn't the UK anyway whatever"

I always want to be the unpopular/correct guy
      daddy issues seem to be a common theme among leftists. labour party cuckboys, ANTIFA, FEMEN etc. seeing their grandfather's and father's country change into something radically different has become a sick fetish for these losers.

Comment

In before "knives don't kill people, people kill people".

But then again I wonder what action London's Mayor takes after many people die from beatings by hands?
        Last edited by TBear; 04-09-2018, 06:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
          No reason to carry a knife? There are literally hundreds of ****ing reasons to carry a knife. It's one of the most basic tools since the beginning of human history.

I want to slap this stupid ass mayor upside the head, seriously.
          Yeah, I sure need a knife to build myself a bow and arrows and get some food hunting pigeons in the street, then build myself a little wooden cabin in the parc.

Not like humanity invented the credit card and renting a flat since the "beginning of human history".

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
            daddy issues seem to be a common theme among leftists. labour party cuckboys, ANTIFA, FEMEN etc. seeing their grandfather's and father's country change into something radically different has become a sick fetish for these losers.
            Well, like in history you would be supposed to see the same country as your grandpa. That's a very ******ed view of the evolution.

There nothing "leftist" about making people respect the british law and not carry a lethal weapon in a knife.

"Guns for everybody"sucks.

That theory isn't working and USA is now known for massive shooting more than anything else. And don't tell me it's not related to the gun policy in the US.

That sht make the US look bad from the outside believe me.

The purpose of a gun is to kill, I mean, guns are like lethal diseases, utter sht.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
              Yeah, I sure need a knife to build myself a bow and arrows and get some food hunting pigeons in the street, then build myself a little wooden cabin in the parc.

Not like humanity invented the credit card and renting a flat since the "beginning of human history".
              pathetic. he said there are hundreds of reasons to carry a knife and you come up with two stupid ones. sit down with your tight jeans, city boy.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                Well, like in history you would be supposed to see the same country as your grandpa. That's a very ******ed view of the evolution.

There nothing "leftist" about making people respect the british law and not carry a lethal weapon in a knife.

"Guns for everybody"sucks.

That theory isn't working and USA is now known for massive shooting more than anything else. And don't tell me it's not related to the gun policy in the US.

That sht make the US look bad from the outside believe me.

The purpose of a gun is to kill, I mean, guns are like lethal diseases, utter sht.
                too incoherent for me.

anyways i get bored of explaining to domesticated people why having a gun is a right and a necessity. OK nobody needs one...just shrill really loud like a girl and a big strong policeman will appear. happy?

Comment

nobody needs guns or knives to defend themselves because criminals follow the law too. these foolish rooftop Koreans could have benefited from a little cultural enrichment during the LA riots.

Comment

How obvious was that this thread would turn in to an american gun circle jerk

Honestly don't know how you can talk about this daily and not be bored.

Have a day off.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post

Good idea. Who needs a big knife on them in public?

Comment

Working...
                      X