No announcement yet.

Lounge Posters: What Do You Do For a Living 2018

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
    I'm an English teacher, and I will start the Master's degree in August. I hope to one day become a professor!
    I have no doubt you will make it.

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
      Full-time student with a simple side job every day of the week.

~56 hours a week of both combined. Four twelve hour days are pretty tiring..
      Technical student.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
        how the **** did you get unbanned....
        Time heals all wounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          I'm the guy Jim Raynor warns you about.

I'm that mfer working the system & f#cking it up for all the "good people". I got 13 different aliases & am getting about 2 & a half racks of food stamps each month. I use them to buy water & various other products one can sell on the low on the Las Vegas Strip for a $1 or $2 donation. I have 6 different guys doing that for me daily. And for lobster & steaks for myself of course.

Then I get a sum, via checks/direct deposits, I prefer not to say from various benefits of various programs supplied with your tax dollars. I've hired a team of 50ish illegal immigrants that I have doing various cleaning jobs & general labor gigs (lawncare, pool cleaning, etc) 24/7/365. We're called
          "Tetas y Cosas". We got quite the operation going off scaming the man.

And me...I just sit around all day & argue with dummies on boxingscene, twitter, some competitor boxing sites & masturbate while sipping on some grape drink while hoping none of my illegals get got by ICE.
          Jim just envies you for your smarts. He wishes he could work the system like that but he can never be that shrewd.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            I have no doubt you will make it.
            Thanks, man!!! I appreciate it

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              I’m a corrections officer. I babysit grown men who did something bad in life and had to be kept away from society.

This is a stepping stone job for something else. Idk what else though, something else in the criminal justice field.
              Its a great stepping stone or no shame in making it a career, I know a lot of guys that do it, its not for everyone though. I did Corrections for the Feds, then I moved onto a Immigration Services Officer, & now I am an Administrative Officer with the U.S. FDA. Im not done yet though, Id love to work for the U.S. Courts.

Comment

Venture capitalist

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                  Its a great stepping stone or no shame in making it a career, I know a lot of guys that do it, its not for everyone though. I did Corrections for the Feds, then I moved onto a Immigration Services Officer, & now I am an Administrative Officer with the U.S. FDA. Im not done yet though, Id love to work for the U.S. Courts.
                  I honestly like my job. But as you know with CO's and health, if you've seen/remember the statistic during academy, the average life span of a CO is short due to on-the-go diet, drinking, stress. I knew this before getting in corrections, but they also said it in academy. I will be here at least 3 years, 5 years tops.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    I honestly like my job. But as you know with CO's and health, if you've seen/remember the statistic during academy, the average life span of a CO is short due to on-the-go diet, drinking, stress. I knew this before getting in corrections, but they also said it in academy. I will be here at least 3 years, 5 years tops.
                    Dude, I feel you, I did 5yrs and I was out after I finished school. The very next year I left there were like 6 suicides & 2 CO's murdered (1 CO killing another) and the other by his own brother. Its a very hard life. I also knew a couple CO's that died shortly after retiring. Both died of alcohol abuse. The suicide and divorce rate among CO's is crazy. If you can manage dont take it home with you.

You ever thought about parole? If you are interested and have a bachelors, the Feds have Federal Parole Officer position open right now. Its on USAJobs.gov. I can PM you the announcement if you want. I was just on the site applying for a different position.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                      I blow up bridges.
                      you a demo guy?

thats freakin cool

Comment

Working...
                      X