Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will be the fighter of this decade 2010-2020?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are 3 plus years left so it's hard to say. I thought GGG beat Canelo and I don't think he is out of the running at all. I think Ward's good career was all in this decade. Canelo is the young so if he beats GGG in a rematch he could be on his way to that honer. Spence Loma and Crawford are terrific fighters and young too. I think they all have a shot at winning fighter of the decade including Ward and GGG who have already done a lot in my opinion. It's way to early and everyone would just be guessing. A great fighter like Crawford could lose to Spence and Loma could lose to Rigo. It's possible. Then again there may not be agreement on who is the fighter of the decade when January 2021 comes around.

Comment

Was thinking it would be Ward for a while but he's retired now and we still have over 2 years to go.

I guess if I had to pick right now I would pick Mayweather.

There are a few other fighters who could put themselves into contention for that title if they tack on a couple big wins.

Comment

As of 2017 anyone who doesn't say Floyd has an agenda. The Pacquiao win easily puts him over the top. Never mind the fact that he beat two of the guys who would go on to wreck junior MW and MW division in Cotto and Canelo. Maidana is a hell of name, as well, who gave every A-level fighter he faced problems. How do you put Gary Russel Jr and Nicholas Walters and (maybe) Rigo over that???

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
          triple g will easily take the fighter of the decade.
          Stupid casual he's clearly fighter of the century.

Comment

Mayweather, although I only count him as having fought for half of the decade (McGregor doesn't count as a real fight).

Loma might make it, but will have to have some really good fights in the meantime. After he beats Rigo and Garcia, he needs another couple of top wins. Then he might make it instead.

Comment

Floyd maywedda

Comment

Joshua if he becomes the first undisputed heavyweight champion since Lewis. I think he's three or four fights away.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                  dont know man, my pick went down the drain and while hanging himself..lol
                  We all make mistakes Larry ahaha.

Broner looked the goods at one point but he was stiff and arrogant as ****.

Loma/Crawford/Spence with Joshua as the outside bet due to his size.

Comment

I think it will be Joshua. So far he had a pitch perfect career.

Comment

If Golovkin can keep this up for 3 more years, I think he takes it. Otherwise, Lomachenko has a very good chance, Crawford will have to wipe out the welterweight division.

Comment

Working...
                      X